“under renovation”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 20 March 2014

They are doing major renovation at this place best wait till they are done.We went to used the pool and found two family's sitting by pool side having a full meal not very healthy.Told the guy's at the check in counter and they never went to look or investigate the problem Close to airport and all but not my kind of place to stay with kid's

1  Thank Phil M
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the renovations going on in the hotel. It has been our constant endeavor to provide our guests with world class services and to make their stay as comfortable as possible.We are upgrading our lobby to take it to an entirely different level and would love to have you with us again. We will be giving you a GRAND hotel next time when you come next, THAT'S OUR PROMISE.

Security was sent immediately after you mention about the pool. We made sure the security was not compromised. Safety of our guests is our priority. We also requested them for the food too.

We remain firmly committed to the ethos and values of hospitality and customer centricity and in accordance, look forward to regaining faith and confidence in the brand and I hope will grant us an opportunity to serve you with renewed focus and enthusiasm.

Achal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,725)

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very clean rooms! Great and convenient shuttle service! It really helped me out especially with my busy schedule. Staff was extremely friendly and the hotel has improved a lot since my last visit! And it seems like lobby is going to look grand and beautiful after the renovation! Loved my stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashley794
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and ratings on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service.

I have discussed your feedback in detail in an appropriate forum. The entire team Joins me in thanking you for your kind words and we look forward to have you staying with us soon.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel is under construction, and as such offers one of the lowest cost sleep and fly options. We were happy enough, but for the wait time for the shuttle back from the terminal to the hotel to be much too long. 40 minutes!

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel is under renovation but that didn't stop us from enjoying the room. The worst experience is the shuttle service to the airport for which the driver we had left my daughter with two young kids in her hand, two full luggages and two carry-on on the side of the terminal road for which she had to cross. No help whatsoever from anyone at the airport. No porter, no carry trolley nothing. She had to pull everything to the air canada counter where finally assitance was rendered to her. No impress.

1  Thank Goingbeyond
Reviewed 17 March 2014

The GM was great and he picked up my child and cleared the snow for me that was on my car. Had a great stay. The location was great and the hospitality was very good! I'm glad I stayed there! And thanks to Achaal also! Had a great time!

• Stayed: March 2014
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Excellent service & location which includes complimentary shuttle to Pearson airport. Quite accommodating. Will return for any International departures barring any unforeseen, unresolvable issues in the future...

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel,

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This was one of the worst hotel experiences that we have ever had.The shuttle bus that picked us up at the airport was overcrowded with people and luggage. When we arrived, it was obvious that there were some renovations going on as there were sheets of plastic hanging from the ceiling in the lobby and other areas. The person at reception was stressed trying to answer the phone, check in new arrivals and answer questions from other guests. Our room was clean and comfortable. We went to the pub for supper as the restaurant appeared to be closed. It turned out later that the restaurant was open and accessible through another doorway. We waited over an hour for our food to arrive. I had ordered the pasta and paid extra ($4.00 for 5) for shrimp. When the food finally arrived, I found 3 very small shrimp and a tail in the dish. The following day, the construction was in full swing with jack hammers in the lobby. Everything was coated in a fine white dust. We arranged for a taxi to take us to the mall. When we returned to the hotel, the key to the room no longer worked although we had paid $30.00 for 2 extra hours for a late check-out. The air in the lobby was so full of fine white dust that we had to sit between the double doors for an hour while we waited for the shuttle to the airport. This hotel should not have been open to guests while undergoing renovations. The shuttle bus driver talked on his cellphone most of the way to the airport and I reprimanded him for doing so once I got my bags. We will not be back to this hotel!

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank B0bNM

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the renovations going on in the hotel. It has been our constant endeavor to provide our guests with world class services and to make their stay as comfortable as possible. We are upgrading our lobby to take it to an entirely different level and would love to have you with us again. Much as we strive to deliver an exceptional quality of service to all our guests, we regret that we have not been able to measure up to your expectations this time. I would like to assure you that this is a one off incidence and may I urge you to not let this be an indelible perception.