“My Go-To Hotel”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #13 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stay at this Best Western all the time & the service is always great. From the airport shuttle service to front desk, it's always been a positive experience. The beds are great, rooms are complete with everything you need. Zoom rent-a-car is located right next door and offer the best deals in Toronto. I have my own sales agency, so cost is a big factor, add great service, and you have a go-to Hotel that you will use all the time. This one is mine, & I totally recommend it.
if there was anything I would have them change is that I like a hot tub that is really hot so that it forces me to get out after 15 mins, and the one here at the hotel is meant more for families with kids.

Room Tip: Stay there a few times for business then ask if you can get a good business rate. You'll want to...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and ratings on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service.

I have discussed your feedback in detail in an appropriate forum. The entire team Joins me in thanking you for your kind words and we look forward to have you staying with us soon.

Achal

Write a ReviewReviews (1,753)

Reviewed 23 March 2014

My son and I stayed here overnight for our departure the next day to Cuba. The Best Western is at a good location from the airport, I would recommend booking ahead for the best rate. They have a designated area for your vehicle. The rooms are clean and the beds comfortable. If you want to grab a bite to eat theres a Subway not even two minutes away.
You pre book your shuttle time when you check in. I really liked that because it could of been busy.
The shuttle service was excellent, and the driver friendly and efficient as were all employees.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Good clean rooms and friendly staff. Thanks for accommodating us with the great shuttle service. The shuttle is why we stayed there and were pleased with the service. We hardly waited at all!
Thanks to the staff member Ashal who answered my questions when I called!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 23 March 2014

Website clearly advised the lobby was under renovations. I was travelling with my elderly Mom and the area was well supervised to make sure we were able to move through safely. Friendly, accommodating staff made our stay very comfortable. Reservations system for the shuttle allowed us to have a leisure breakfast before heading to the airport. Looking forward to seeing the completed renovation on our return visit.

Reviewed 20 March 2014

They are doing major renovation at this place best wait till they are done.We went to used the pool and found two family's sitting by pool side having a full meal not very healthy.Told the guy's at the check in counter and they never went to look or investigate the problem Close to airport and all but not my kind of place to stay with kid's

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Phil M
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2014

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the renovations going on in the hotel. It has been our constant endeavor to provide our guests with world class services and to make their stay as comfortable as possible.We are upgrading our lobby to take it to an entirely different level and would love to have you with us again. We will be giving you a GRAND hotel next time when you come next, THAT'S OUR PROMISE.

Much as we strive to deliver an exceptional quality of service to all our guests, we regret that we have not been able to measure up to your expectations this time. I would like to assure you that this is a one off incidence and may I urge you to not let this be an indelible perception.

Security was sent immediately after you mention about the pool. We made sure the security was not compromised. Safety of our guests is our priority. We also requested them for the food too.

We remain firmly committed to the ethos and values of hospitality and customer centricity and in accordance, look forward to regaining faith and confidence in the brand and I hope will grant us an opportunity to serve you with renewed focus and enthusiasm.

Reviewed 19 March 2014

Very clean rooms! Great and convenient shuttle service! It really helped me out especially with my busy schedule. Staff was extremely friendly and the hotel has improved a lot since my last visit! And it seems like lobby is going to look grand and beautiful after the renovation! Loved my stay!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ashley794
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel,

Reviewed 19 March 2014

The hotel is under construction, and as such offers one of the lowest cost sleep and fly options. We were happy enough, but for the wait time for the shuttle back from the terminal to the hotel to be much too long. 40 minutes!

Review collected in partnership with Best Western