BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #15 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Cannington, Canada
“Value”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 May 2014

Good value. Internet issues caused problem as keeping abreast of flight updates was critical and late evening being unreliable was a real problem. Otherwise, great value for cost given choices available at the last minute.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Barry B
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel,
I have discussed your feedback in detail in an appropriate forum. We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you due to the internet services. Actions are already been taken to make sure the services for the internet are of the highest standards.

Warm Regards

Achal

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (222)
Sioux Lookout, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 May 2014

On my most recent trip to visit my elderly mother in Toronto, I again selected this hotel as my weekend residence. Upon my late check-in, the front desk greeted me well and acknowledged me as a Diamond member. My room was ready as promised and I was able to complete my legal and personal work without any difficulties. Although my question about the Wi-Fi password was adjusted after the first night, it was corrected immediately and my Internet access was restored. I have come to truly trust this hotel's service, management and staff over the past years. Whenever I travel to Toronto I make this my hotel of choice for its convenience, value and comfort.

Room Tip: The jacuzzi suite with the private sauna included in the room.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Greetings from Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel,

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and ratings on Tripadvisor. We are delighted that not only did we live up to your expectations, but exceeded it. Your comments and ratings will help us keep our spirits high and strive harder to provide seamless and intuitive service.

Look forward to serving you once again

With warm regards to your mother and family.
Yours sincerely
Achal
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

This hotel offers good value for money, some rooms need to be updated however. I have stayed at this hotel many times, as it is conveniently located and quick to access from all directions.

The restaurant is okay, I typically go the restaurants across the 401 on Dixie road.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Morris, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2014

I had a clean, comfortable room. The room had all the amenities, including a coffee maker. I was on the 5th floor. It was quiet, and I got a restful nights sleep. So, the hotel performed it's primary function admirably. The price was also right.
The front desk staff was friendly and helpful (when I need directions).

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Wainfleet, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

I recently stayed at the best western Toronto airport for a girls weekend. We chose this hotel over the others as it was close to the activities that we were going to be doing. Its close to night clubs the airport and square one. I travelled from Niagara and my girlfriend came from Kitchener so this was a nice location right off the highway.
We upgraded our room to the executive with the bathrobes...yay!! They were nice and fluffy and came in handy for girl talks. We also got a room on the top floor...six which I liked too. Parking was excellent although the charge for the second vehicle was silly.
We also enjoyed the use of the pool and hot tub which were vacant and a real nice treat. Our room was as expected with nice fluffy pillows and fine linen sheets. The bathroom amenities were also good.
Overall if we get away again I think we would stay at this hotel again. The staff were very friendly.

Room Tip: I liked the sixth floor but Im sure the other floors were just as good.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
winnipeg, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

This is a nice clean hotel; beautiful new, comfortable bedding; efficient front desk staff and good efficient shuttle to airport, even at 4:40m am. Rented a very economical car right next door, and was even able to drop off the keys for the car rental at the hotel front desk when the rental agency was closed late at night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

GFW, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2014

Room was very up to date and clean. Friendly and professional staff. No complaints about this hotel. Took shuttle from airport and return and it was very convenient.We would definitely recommend it and would stay there again in the future.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#17 of 60 in Mississauga
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,200 reviews
Etobicoke
BEST WESTERN PLUS Travel Hotel Toronto Airport

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!