“Trip to Canada”

Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel
Ranked #14 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 9 July 2014

Very good Hotel & conveniently located near to Toronto Airport. Clean & nice to stay overnight. Friendly staff & quick check in. During check out, I was given great service & felt as VIP. I booked another room for a family member who was traveling one day after my flight. Parking lot available around the hotel & free Wi-Fi in the room.

Room Tip: Rooms in upper floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank KhairyHassan
BWPLUSTorontoAirport, General Manager at Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Thank you for staying with and for your wonderful review about our hotel.

I am so pleased to hear that you stay here whenever you fly out of Toronto Pearson International Airport.

I hope we can continue to serve you in the future

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Although the hotel is a bit dated the manager and his willingness to make things right and go the extra mile make this a hotel to consider. Ina all my years of travel if there is a problem you normally have to fight to get a fair solution. At this hotel the manager rose the occasion and went the extra mile without haveing to be asked. A real pleaser to see customer service of this calibre.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank R G

Thanks for sharing your comments on your stay at the hotel!

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found the hotel to be of good value which is important!

Best regards till your next visit with us

Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed here overnight when flying out early to Montreal. Great service, quick friendly check in, nice clean room and bed, alarm call at correct time, For the one night stay they kept our car for 4 nights which was a great saving over airport parking. I left my jacket in the room and they were so nice when I went to pick it up 4 days later. customer service here is really good. I will return to use their park and fly again. My only small complaint was the length of time it took the shuttle bus to come and pick us up. We had just missed one, which I understand but still waited almost an hour for the next one, but on saying that it would be very expensive for them to come all the way back just for 2 people, when he arrived there were 6 by that time which made it more worth their while. Let's face it - we all need to make money in business....

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank mojoscot

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience at our hotel.

We are really glad to hear that you were satisfied with our amenities that we offer and our clean rooms. We will be sure to share your kind words with our staff, as they take such great pride in building great hotels guest love.

We would love to welcome you back in the future

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I would highly recommend this hotel, conveniently located to Toronto airport. Very clean with all the amenities one would want and a very nice and efficient staff. Computers available to print your boarding passes before going to the airport.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 7 July 2014

After a long flight and two nights booked at this hotel, we were expecting a clean place to rest, sleep and leave belongings so we could visit family for a few hours.
The first hotel room had hair and food on bathroom floor,,,,
Second room appeared ok but after unpacking some things, and just exhausted, found a dirty in the closet.
The whole hotel is needing a complete update,, old, chipped dark paint and just a good cleaning needed. Attached restaurant had lumps of something on the handrails... Edges of the carpet along the walls were dusty white,,,
Stupid tired we stayed the two nights purely out of exhaustion!

Room Tip: Don't stay here.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Debbie3339
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Excellent value for money. Stayed here with park and fly - one hotel night and 1 week parking with shuttle to airport. Very reliable service, unlike another hotel in the same area that we stayed at previously.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I really enjoy my stay at this hotel. The location is great, right next to the airport. The staff is friendly and the rooms are clean and spacious. My children really enjoy the pool. I will definitely stay at this hotel the next time I visit Canada. My daughter left her ipod at the hotel and they notify us immediately about it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
#19 of 60 in Mississauga
Etobicoke
Best Western Plus Travel Hotel Toronto Airport
Quality Inn Airport West
#37 of 60 in Mississauga

Been to Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel? Share your experiences!