Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale(Mississauga)
View Hotel
All reviewslarge hotelattended a conferencehealth cluboutdoor poolnorth towerbusiness tripbusiness centerhockey tournamentfitness centerenjoyed my staybed was very comfortableupon checktoronto areafree parkingdeltakamranchop
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 1 January 2014

When we arrived it was the day after the Toronto ice storm. The hotel never lost power and they waived parking fees for the duration of our stay as a courtesy to all the people who were staying there due to lost power in their home. We were there as Christmas visitors. Staff were unfailingly helpful, welcoming and courteous. In-room dining was prompt and always as ordered. And the greatest HIGH SPEED WIRELESS INTERNET I have ever had the pleasure of using in a hotel. For the first time ever I did not need to use anything else. It was fast, never went down...totally awesome. Oh - and FREE. Yes, they don't rip you off and charge you by the day like most other hotels!
We also used the Meadowvale Health Club free while there. Awesome perk for hotel guests. We would def return.

Room Tip: We stayed in the North Tower. Parking lot access was decent. It was quiet, even though the 401 is about 2 minutes away.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2014

Dear MrsSusieQ7

I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.

It’s great to hear that enjoyed your Christmas stay with at the Delta Meadowvale, I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with the rest of the team here.

Once again thank you and we are looking forward to seeing on your next stay with us,.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

This was my second visit and I can say I was welcomed with the same friendly service. You definitely need a car or order a taxi well before you need it to get around. Breakfast buffet was a bit boring and expensive for the choices however the restaurant staff were very friendly and checked on me often. Pool and Gym were sufficient. As mentioned by another reviewer it is still a Good Place to Stay!

Dear RAL102

It’s great to hear that enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale. It’s nice to hear back from our repeat guests about our consistent welcoming service.

Reviewed 24 December 2013

I have stayed at this place many times over the last 10 years. The rooms have been completely renovated in a very modern motif. The work areas and the bathrooms are completely new and very functional. The breakfast is about average and I was surprised that there are no egg options on the buffet (just scrambled). If there is any complaint about this hotel, it is the lack of soundproofing for the rooms. I was on the side of the hotel that faced the main highways and the noise level from the roads was quite high. While there are renovations ongoing with all of the balconies, I don't know if they are replacing the sliding glass doors or not. Overall, it is still a good place to stay in the Mississauga area.

Dear mpaws

It’s great to hear that enjoyed your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale. Please allow me to apologize that you found the room you were in to be loud, we will be sure to address that with our Engineering team.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We went as a group of friends for "girls" weekend. Fast check in- very helpful. We asked for adjoining rooms when booking & we did receive them (which often does not happen). The rooms were clean and well maintained. The beds were very comfortable! We ate at the hotel for convenience, and had a very good meal. We were served by Ammal, & she attended our requests with attention to detail. She said that we looked like we were having fun, & gave us complimentary taste of desert. We had such great time that we ate the breakfast (brunch) buffet the next morning. We were served by Roxanna that was also above average in our questions & requests. Brunch was about $25 each which was a bit pricey, but for us it was well worth it as we were well taken care of. I would recommend this hotel.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Theresa M

We are glad to hear that enjoyed your recent “girls weekend” at the Delta Meadowvale, we are very proud to hear that our staff went above and beyond to make it a great weekend for you.

Reviewed 7 December 2013

You need a car to get to the hotel. Rooms are ample and bathroom very confortable with bathtube. Breakfast is available both rich buffet and a la cart. Very fast internet. Very good price. If you get to breakfast at rush hours you have to wait a bit to be seated.

Dear stone651128

We are glad to hear that enjoyed your recent at the Delta Meadowvale.