“Renovated and well appointed”

Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale
Ranked #5 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
GreenLeadersGold level
Vancouver, Canada
“Renovated and well appointed”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I was surprised to see how well appointed my room was. The property has obviously been renovated recently and my room felt like a higher scale downtown property. I also was impressed with all of the staff that I interacted with, they went out of their way to ask if there was anything I needed and were genuine in their desire to help. I would definitely recommend this property to anyone.

Stayed July 2014
FOMDELTAMEA, Front Office Manager at Hilton Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, 13 August 2014
Dear Jason M
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback about your recent stay at the Delta Meadowvale

It’s great to hear that you had such a great experience during your recent visit to the Delta Meadowvale in our newly renovated guest rooms.

We hope to get the opportunity to welcome you back to the Delta Meadowvale for another great experience.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
Reviewed 31 July 2014

I stayed there for business for 3 nights. I really liked this hotel. I actually wrote to the manager after I came back from the trip for thanking him for such a great hospitality.

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful any questions I had. The staff at the bar/restaurant is also nice and friendly (not in a faking way, but really nice). The food at the restaurant was great! I ate there 2 nights and every morning, all they had was great.

The room was exceptionally clean and neat. I wish they had a small fridge to keep water/juices.
Bed was very comfortable and room temp was easy to adjust. The view wasn't there much but it didn't really matter to me as I wasn't there during the day anyway. At night, I could see the car headlights on the highway in distance and it was cool actually.

There are pool, gym, starbucks (only in the morning) and car rental desk. There are plenty of parking spaces. Wifi was a bit spotty but enough to get by.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Blueskylover2014
Dear Blueskylover2014

It’s great to hear that you had such a great experience during your recent visit to the Delta Meadowvale, I will be sure to share your great comments with our team.

toronto
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I found ourselves without children, because they were both away on trips.
I thought it was a great idea to spend a day out of the house together.
I did a quick search of places to stay in our area. The Delta was the best establishment and they had fantastic prices aw well.
We spent the day at the pool, had dinner downstairs and enjoyed our room.
The room was fantastic, recently renovated, very well done. Fantastic decoration. Great view.
Very clean, very nice night was had!!!

OH, food was great as well.Good price

Room Tip: We asked for a room on the upper levels to get a great view, and received it. I think a view south...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear fuzzuki

Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

This is a big hotel near the 401 highway. There are restaurants and other amenities not so far away. Rooms are big and beds are confortable. Even the sofa-bed was confortable. The hotel has a very good restaurant. It has three swimming pools, which our kids loved.

Breakfast is amazing. Numerous choices and great taste. Service is awesome, especially a blond lady (we think here name is Sobia but we are not sure) was so friendly and attentive that we will choose this hotel again.

Dear jodjodliii

It’s great to hear that you and your family had such a great experience during your recent visit to the Delta Meadowvale,

Winnipeg, Canada
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Stayed 4 nights for business July/14 for 4 nights and was very impressed.

I have travelled a lot, and have never stayed at a hotel with such wonderful staff! Everyone from the cleaning staff, to the front desk went over and above to make sure I had everything I needed.

Clean and comfortable hotel, with good food and amazing service. I will go back next time I am in Mississauga.

Dear beachbum_numb

It’s great to hear that you had such a great experience during your recent visit to the Delta Meadowvale, I will be sure to share your wonderful comments with our team.

London, Canada
Reviewed 6 July 2014

We recently stayed at this hotel for our Son's Rookie ball tournament. Our whole team was located on the second floor which made it real nice for the kids to be with each other and also not to disturb others at the same time. The room was clean and modern. The pool areas are where the boys and parents ended up staying most of the time and they were nice as far as hotel pools go. The bonus of course is the waterslide which when it is open is an absolute blast for the kids. With the excitement of the waterslide my son in particular had a couple of wipeouts while trying to get back to the slide as quick as possible and the last one he actually hit his head on the ground. A very special shout out to the lifeguard on duty at the time "Holly" as she had helped him out throughout the day and after this incident while still at the pool area she arranged to have a little plate brought up to our room for our son to have when he got up there to make sure he was doing better, the cookies and chocolate mild def helped that out. So once again thank you for the pleasant stay and if we are in the tournament next year we will def be returning.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dear pistenbully79

It’s great to hear that you and you family had such a great experience during your recent visit to the Delta Meadowvale.

Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

The Delta Medowvale was an amazing location and venue for our National congress. Accommodation was relaxing, quiet and clean. It was close to the Hershey Centre where our large scale events were held. The staff were totally accommodating when we asked for assistance. The pool and waterslide were a great plus for our grandchildren who visited us during the congress. We also enjoyed hanging out with friends over lunch on the outside poolside terrace. Thank you Delta! Our week long stay with you was great! You even flew our Salvation Army flag! God bless you!

Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dear Lollauren

It’s great to hear that you had such a great experience during your recent conference at the Delta Meadowvale.