“Friendly Staff”

Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center
Ranked #34 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 13 May 2014

All the staff I encountered, were friendly and pleasant. All were eager to lend a helping hand when it was needed. I was able to get details on various amenities in the area. The room was very clean. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Novotel Hotels
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive experience at the hotel.

It is always a great pleasure to receive positive comments and will make sure it is shared with the teams as it provides a great source of motivation and celebration.

We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel on your next trip to the area.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

I used the hotel to accommodate the participants of a group meeting. Everyone like their rooms and several said the beds were comfortable. Milk hail at the front desk was great when I needed an extra room at the last minute and making sure gift bags got distributed to all. Sara also did a great job helping me get it all put together.

The hotel is located close to the Square One Shopping Center, but the hotel doesn't really do a great job of informing folks what is close enough to walk to for dinner.

Breakfast provided enough options to keep it from getting too repetitive over the course of the week. The bar is not great with margaritas, but I did enjoy their fruit martinis. Room service was delivered promptly, and the spaghetti was plentiful.

We used Paris B as a meeting room and found it was more than big enough for a meeting for 25.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience on your recent stay at the hotel. I am extremely pleased to see that you and your group enjoyed their stay and the services provided.

I will share your comments with the teams, more particularly with Mikhail and Sara and ensure they receive the recognition they deserve. Your comments provides a great source of morivation and it is simply the best reward we can can expect to receive.

Thank you for taking the time to share, this is very important for us and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

With our best attention at all times.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

My husband and I were in the Toronto area for three nights. Our first two nights were spent in the downtown core and our final night was at the Novotel. I wish we had discovered the Novotel sooner! The room was lovely - comfortable king sized bed, and a spacious sitting area. Modern look to the bathroom, however water pressure in the shower could have been better.

A hop, skip and jump from Square One Mall. Check out time was12 noon, which was a nice change from the usual 11am in most other hotels.

I would recommend this hotel and will return if I find myself in the Greater Toronto area again.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for commenting on your recent experience at the hotel, I sincerely appreciate the time you took to share these with us.
I will share it with the teams as it provides a great source of recognition and motivation for people who strive every day to ensure quality and service is at its best.

We hope to see you back soon at the Novotel Mississauga Centre.

With our best attention at all times.

Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

Everything went well. Clean, friendly staff. Facility is located near everything, the mall especially. There is a lounge connected to the hotel so it makes it a lot easier to relax and have a good time. I will stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2014

Dear Guest,

I take great pleasure to read your feedback and extremely pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience as it provides a great source of motivation to the teams who strive to deliver quality service. I will share your comments with them.

I hope to be able to welcome you again in the future and repeat this positive experience.
Thank you very much.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel along with my brother as we were competing at the 2014 UFE Spring Bash and they were also the host hotel for the event. Not sure why other the folks just say average, I think this hotel is great and for the price we got it I cannot and would never think of complaining. The staff was super helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure that all needs were met.

If I'm ever at this area again I'll definitely choose NOVOTEL MISSISSAUGA as the hotel of choice.

Rooms and bed was were very comfortable and the fitness center on the property served its purpose for the few days

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience at the hotel.
It is always a pleasure to receive a positive feedback. It is a source of motivation for the teams who strive their best to deliver quality service.
We know that it takes more than promises to deliver quality service. It takes people and great feedback like yours is the best reward.
Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back at the Novotel Mississauga in the near fruture.

Reviewed 17 April 2014

Stayed here in April for a three day conference held at the hotel. This review is a complete reflection on the quality of the hotel itself, the staff was excellent, helpful, and a breeze to deal with. Novotel pretty much defines "average", however with that being said it is certainly worse than most hotels I've stayed at. A good word to describe it would be dated, the room designs are weird to say the least and the bed comes with two tiny, tiny pillows.

I'm not really picky nor do I like ripping on hotels, I also stayed for free so it didn't bug me much that this hotel was pretty much sub-par across the board. The hotel food was definitely decent we ate here for lunch every day and that was certainly a bright spot. The bar selection is dreadful I believe your choices of beer are Sapporo and Coors light on tap? If not then something just like that.

We are returning to the second half of the conference later this month I'm not dreading it but I can confidently say if it was on my dime I wouldn't even consider staying here. There are better options for the same price no doubt.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
DDolivet, General Manager at Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2014

Dear Guest

Thank you for sharing your experience at the hotel. I am sorry to read that some of our services did not meet with your expectations.
I am glad you are returning and would be happy to meet with you to ensure your stay is better accommodated this time.
Please feel free to reach out to me when you are at the hotel.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com