I stayed in this hotel for 10 days. The hotel is Ok ok, nothing great about it. Hotel location is somehow nice compare to hotels near to the airport, just 8 minutes walking distance to one of the big Square one mall. Regarding breakfast, it sucks, very limited items and no variety at all. Last month, I was in Hyderabad (India) and stayed in "Marriot hotel" and what a variety of food there, unbelievable and because of this every day morning was a fresh start in Marriot, Hyderabad. But In Novotel, the morning starts with depressing mood when looking at the breakfast menu, In Novotel, I was not expecting the same variety as in Marriot, Hyderabad, but at least sufficient variety was expected. Regarding house keeping staff, they were very co-operative and prompt. Regarding front desk staff (especially one guy in day shift, don't know his name) was not professional while talking to guest. I requested for adapter, he told me, "I think we have only 2 adapters and I don't know which guests has obtained them, so you can buy adapter from mall". ??? I do not require his advise (stupid!!) at all, for buying the same from mall, I know where to buy. Secondly, while checking In, they asked my credit card and swiped around $1250 as a deposit and even after receiving confirmation from my company next day, that the bill on company account, they refused to unfreeze the pre-authorization amount till check out. When I asked one of the front desk guy (I think the same guy mentioned above), he told me he can't unfreeze/do anything, its a company policy. What a wired policy!!. Because of this un-necessary/excessive blocking of card limit, I could not use my credit card while in Canada. Even the way, he was explaining was not professional. Also regarding room amenities, there was no fridge in room, they charge $15 for fridge. No proper cabinets to keep the clothes. No airport pick up facility by hotel. What a pennywise thinking of hotel management, in spite of two rooms booked by us for 10 days. I will not think of booking this hotel for next visit considering above points.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel Toronto Mississauga is a 3 star hotel 25 min from the centre of Toronto and 18 km from Pearson International Airport. For guests on a business trip we offer free wireless internet throughout the hotel and 7 conference rooms. For a fun and relaxing break with your family, Square One, the largest shopping mall in Canada, the Living Arts Centre and Playdium are all nearby while Niagara Falls is an hour away. The hotel features a restaurant, onsite parking and a heated indoor swimming pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with ACCOR, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel Toronto Mississauga Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Toronto Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- Accor Toronto Mississauga Center
- Novotel Mississauga
- Mississauga Novotel