“just love this place”

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Ranked #20 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 1 December 2012

Whenever we go away, this is our choice of hotel.
The staff is always polite and a smile on their face.
Ceasar is a joy to see so early in the morning, as he is always cheerful and ready to lend a helping hand.
Ziva is ourstanding at her job.
The rooms are always clean. What more could you ask for?

1  Thank Susan B
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2012

I wanted to thank-you for continuing to use our hotel when you travel through Toronto Pearson International Airport.

We look forward to welcoming you in the future.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,354)

Reviewed 30 November 2012

OK I have travelled quite abit and have to say that This was an amazing Stay Ziva went above and Beyond her Job with a toblorone bar in our room on arrival due to my wifes and my honeymoon trip and porcelion serving bowls on return stay. Cesar was amazing and funny he made the 2 min trip to the airport amazing we almost wished the drive was longer he was that entertaning. Ziva and the staff at this hotel bend over backward from arrival to leaving. and teh Pizza joint was also amazing dont believe the complaints the food was terrific. Our nre expedition was well looked after and was in perfect and top shape when we arrived. What else can I say if you need a hotel stay at this place. You wont be dissapointed. AGAIN ZIVA YOUR A TRUE PRO at your Job and cannot and will never forget you. yes we will be staying here again on our next trip in a few months

Room Tip: Book through ZIVA and not Park and Fly online. You will save time and unnessecary extra charges
1  Thank JillandJames B

I wanted to thank-you for your review of our hotel. I also wanted to congratulate you on your recent wedding.

I have passed along your comment to our staff for review.

We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

My husband and I chose this Comfort Inn as a Park and Fly option for our journey to Hawaii this November. In organizing this stay, we were communicating with Ziva the Sales Manager, who ensured our stay was perfect - she immediately responded to all our inquiries whenever we had a question - and not only that, she organized a super bagged breakfast to go for each of us, and when she learned it was my "birthday-trip", upon our arrival we found in our room a kind card along with a beautiful gift.
We found the hotel ambiance welcoming and warm, designed wonderfully. The amenities of the hotel include a Pizza restaurant and a Pub - great features for unwinding after a hectic day of preparation for a long trip.
The staff were so very friendly - they went above and beyond to help us acquire boarding passes online, greeted us with warmth every time they saw us, and made us fresh decaf coffee at 5:00 in the morning while we waited for our shuttle to the airport! Caesar, our Shuttle Driver, was not only highly accommodating, but such a people-person, and made certain we were fully informed about how to contact Comfort Inn upon our return to acquire a ride back to the hotel.
Upon our return to the hotel, we felt as if we were returning to a "family" of sorts - people that actually cared about us...what hotel leaves an impression like that after just one night's stay? I don't know of any myself - we will always use this hotel whenever we require a stay in Toronto - and we thank Ziva and her staff for making my "landmark birthday event" even more special!

1  Thank LisaThreeSmallStones
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2012

Thank-you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport.

Happy belated birthday, I hope you had a fabulous time in Hawaii.

Thank-you for your wonderful remarks about Ziva and our guest service staff. It is our pleasure to be able to make your stay as enjoyable as possible.

We hope all our guests feel like family when they stay with us and we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 26 November 2012

We stayed here one night before a vacation - did the park and fly - the hotel was full of people in the lobby and loud - reception ladies were very nice (and kept asking people in lobby to move on out of the lobby) - no coffee was there after 9 even after requesting (not a big deal) - shuttle quick and easy. Hotel is doing renos so some areas have stuff torn up. Restaurant attached to hotel had good food and quick, good prices! Would stay again. Thought the second vehicle rate for the park and fly was very steep for just a weekend!

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with friends

Thank-you for giving us feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.

I do apologize about the congestion in the lobby and the level of noise there was during your stay. We are a very busy place some nights, and the check in counter can get very crowded.

I am glad that your were able to use our shuttle service and that it was prompt.

I do apologize in regards to the renovations that were taking place during your stay. We recently replaced all the carpets in our hallways with brand new highly durable carpet. It was a bit of a mess when it was being done, however it looks wonderful now.

I also wanted to explain our parking charges. Our "stay and fly" packages include parking for one vehicle. We normally aren't able to offer parking for additional vehicles, as our lot is very popular, due to our close proximity to the airport. I do regret that you were unhappy with the pricing but it is very comparable to other hotels in the area.

I hope that we were able to provide you with the services your required and I hope we will see you in the future.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

This Comfort Inn meets any requirements you may have when looking for accomodations at an airport hotel however far exceeds the personal service you may get at any other hotel in this area. We have stayed here on a number of occasions and each time we have received unparalleled service and courtesies. Keep up the good work!!

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple

I wanted to thank-you for continuing to choosing our hotel for your travel through Pearson International Airport, we appreciate your business.

I also wanted to thank-you for your kind words about our staff and the service that you received while staying here.

We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Arrived late in the afternoon and had to travel the next day. The room was clean and there were two restaurants in the complex - a pub and a take out burger place - so I didn't have to drive around to find dinner. The front desk staff was super and the room was comfortable - ask for a room on the first floor if you have big suitcases - there is no elevator. They have a shuttle to and from the airport which is very convenient if you are passing through or just catching a flight early in the morning.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the first floor - no elevator
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business

Thank-you for staying with us at the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport. I also wanted to thank-you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay.

We hope to see you back soon.

Reviewed 17 November 2012

We travelled Nov 3-10 on a reverse park & fly. No problems leaving the car for the week and our flight arrived on the Saturday @ 2 a.m. Called the shuttle and it arrived within 5-10 minutes, no issues there. Ziva arranged for us to have a nice room, which they changed on us on arrival. Front desk staff not warm and friendly that early in the morning. Said could only extend our late check out by one hour (we arrived @ the hotel @ 3 a.m.) Maid knocked on the door (with the Do Not Disturb sign on) at 11 a.m. Front Desk called the room @ 11:45 a.m. to make sure we were leaving by 12. Room was tiny, haphazardly renovated and the airconditioner sounded like a freight train. Not sure we would return.

Room Tip: Couldn't find an elevator so had to carry huge suitcase up to second floor room.
1  Thank Kelly Z
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

Thank-you for staying with us and giving us feedback about your stay. All of our rooms are appointed with the same furniture, etc. I am sorry to hear that you were moved to a room that you didn't request, however I can assure you that all of our rooms, except for the type of beds are identical.

I have past along your comments to both my maintenance and housekeeping department to make sure that issues that you experienced are addressed.

I am very sorry that you felt rushed and disturbed by our housekeeping staff. This is not the case, we appreciate your business and want you to feel at home.

I do hope that you will try us again the future and allow us the opportunity to change your opinion about our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!