“Great stay”

Comfort Inn Toronto Airport
Ranked #20 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 6 March 2013

Our recent stay at the Comfort Inn Toronto Airport was very pleasant. The park and stay rate was very reasonable. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Caesar provided us with fast and courteous shuttle service to and from the hotel. It took less than ten minutes to be picked up after we called from the airport. Ziva, thanks for arranging for the bag breakfast. They certainly did the trick waiting for a 6:00 am flight. We will be back. Recommended the hotel to friends already.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
ComfortTO, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2013

Thank-you for providing feedback about your recent stay at our hotel.

I am happy that you found our hotel to be enjoyable and that you thought our 'stay and fly' package rates were reasonable. We work hard to make sure all our guests are satisfied and that they receive good value for the price they have paid.

I will pass along your lovely comments to Ziva and Caesar, and I am sure that they would pass along thanks to you.

We look forward to having you stay with us in the future and are appreciative for your kind recommendations to your friends.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,353)

Reviewed 5 March 2013

Great spot to stay when heading out on a trip from the airport or returning from your trip. The staff were excellent and very friendly. We returned from our trip to Mexico late at night and made a call to the hotel for their shuttle and it was there within 10 minutes, got to the hotel at around 1030 PM and the lounge was still open so we had no problems getting something to eat. I would really like to give my thanks to Zeba who originally booked us in and took care of some problems we encoutered using Choice Prizileges, she went over and beyond and also got us a fixed price on a taxi the next morning to get downtown, she was fantastic. All around a great stay and would highly recomend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank-you for staying with us and for commenting on your recent stay.

I am happy to hear that you were satisfied with the service you received from our guest service staff and shuttle drivers.

Would look forward to having you stay here on your next trip through Toronto Pearson International Airport and thank-you for recommending our hotel to others.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

I always stay at Comfort Inn at the airport. Hotel is clean, great amenities, parking on site, inexpensive and you get breakfast before you leave. It's a excellent deal when you need to stay the night before a flight or upon return because of crazy flight times. Would recommend this hotel highly. And the included shuttle service is quick and the drivers are always helpful and friendly. Incredible value!

Room Tip: I choose a room at the end of the hall so I don't hear others coming and going during my sleep t...
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple

I am so happy to hear that you always stay with us when flying out of Toronto Pearson International Airport.

Thank-you for your kind words on this site and for recommending us to your friends and family.

Reviewed 2 March 2013

What a pleasure staying here. Nice clean rooms, quiet and the front desk staff
were excellent. Wonderful not being treated like a number. Great price and
breakfast was included. Staff went beyond the call of duty when we missed our
shuttle to the airport. Can't say enought good about this hotel. Travelled all over
US, Europe, Mexico, Bahamas, and I tell you this place was great. Would recommend
it to everyone.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family

Thank-you for your comments about our hotel. I have passed along your beautiful comments to our housekeeping staff. I am also happy to hear that you felt at home when staying with us. We hope that all of our guests feel like personal guests and not numbers. Thank-you for saying this.

Again, we appreciate your recommendations and hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 26 February 2013

Our group booked 2 rooms for 3 nights, rooms were excellent, service was excellent, meals were excellent, what more can I say, we will be back! Thank you to all the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business

Thank-you for staying with us for 3 nights. We certainly appreciate your business.

We look forward to your return.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

We use this hotel whenever we are flying out of Toronto. It is so close to the airport. The beds are quite comfortable and the pick up service at the airport on our return is very quick. I adore Ziva. She makes you feel like the most important person in the world.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends

I wanted to take a moment to thank-you for staying with us and your kind words about our hotel. I will pass along your brilliant words to Ziva, we all adore her. I truly believe we have the most remarkable staff, I am a truly fortunate manager.

I am happy to hear that you stay here often and will continue to come back.

Reviewed 25 February 2013

On a snowy night in January when all airlines had cancelled flights, we made the trek into The Canadian Motorsports Exbo. Realizing we had come too far to turn around and try to make it home my daughter and I decided it would be safer to stay the night. Our group had rooms in the hotel already but uopn arrival we were told the hotel was fully booked. Over hearing a staff member we recognized the voice of Ziva(sp) and asked her if there was anything in the direct area and there was nothing. 20 mins later after trying to finally eat dinner Ziva came running in with a cancelation!!! Thank you so much Ziva for helping us girls who next time will prebook before driving 2 hours in a snow storm to see racecars lol You went above and beyond!!!!

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

Thank-you for staying with us, even if it was because of the terrible winter we have had.

I am glad to hear that you could still make it to the car show. I am also pleased to hear that you were able to stay with us, despite originally begin turned away. We hate turning people away, but unfortunately this winter has caused havoc on the airport with major cancellations across the board. This is good for business, but we can't always guarantee availability. Still, I am so glad we could accommodate you, because we wouldn't want anyone stuck on the road during a storm.

We hope we see you soon, during better weather.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Etobicoke
Hotel Carlingview Toronto Airport

Been to Comfort Inn Toronto Airport? Share your experiences!