This has been my hotel of choice, when travelling to Toronto on business. It has a very nice business feel to it, the rooms are nice and comfortable, and the wifi is a good signal for getting work done. I’ve been very happy with the hotel, about 15 – 20 minutes from the airport and 10 minutes from the office in Mississauga. I’ve stayed here several times in the past year, and it’s been a pleasure each of the times.
The staff is very friendly, the food is good, and having the breakfast buffet, although limited, is very nice before a day at the office. For staying several days, the work out room was very small, and I didn’t touch the pool, but it’s not a hotel meant for luxury. It’s a business hotel, and as a business hotel, it serves it’s purpose and is a place I would stay at again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga is located near Pearson International Airport, Congress Centre, Canada's Wonderland, and CN Tower. We also provide 5,000 sq ft of event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga Hotel Mississauga
- 4 Points By Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
- Four Points Hotel Mississauga
- Sheraton Mississauga
- Four Points Mississauga
- Mississauga Sheraton
- Mississauga Four Points