Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga
Ranked #24 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 30 July 2014

I checked in at 1:00 AM and checked out by 10:00 AM, so I really didn't stay here too long. And that's why I didn't mind the worst room I was assigned for. It's really close to the Person airport (10 min drive) and it's great for business or budget travel. But because I had the worst room (2nd floor, right behind the front entrance that was completely blocking the outdoor view (street view anyway), all I could see was the second floor blackened roof, I will not go back to this hotel. I didn't ask for a room change because I knew I wasn't going to stay there too long.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

Reviewed 28 July 2014

After notifying the hotel that we would arrive late we walked into a room that was boiling hot. We turned the temperature down and went to bed and quickly discovered that the AC was not working. We also found out quickly that the toilet basin had a small leak causing it to self flush every half hour. Given it was after midnight we did our best to sleep and then requested a new room in the morning. Despite the request, the front desk insisted that they have maintenance take a look first (it being a slow Monday this could have been a quick win to just say yes).

With lots of options in the city I would not return.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Very bad customer service at this place the young lady at the front desk needs to take customer service lessons
I am a spg gold member and I was not taken care of and they messed up my room booking and we're not able to fix it
Pool was closed and it's based in industrial area
Will not stay for free at this place

Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Gary D
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced during your recent stay with us. Your comments are taken seriously and have been immediately addressed with our front desk staff. Again, thank you for your review and continued SPG loyalty. Take care.

Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is based in industrial area below are pros and cons
Pros: free parking and next to highway
Cons: very bad customer service I booked one room and got another because they were full and I am spg gold member so imagine what other people get
Room is non smoking but smells like smoking room so it must be converted from smoking to non smoking
Pool was closed when I visited the place no mention on website at time if booking
The front desk young lady need to go to charm school
Would never stay in this place even for free.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Gary D

Thank you for your review and allowing us the opportunity to improve our hotel and services. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience, and it's apparent in this case that we fell short. Your comments regarding our front desk staff will be addressed and properly handled so that we may provide only the best customer service to our guests. Again, thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed 26 July 2014

After thinking I was booking at our usual four points right beside the airport only to arrive and find out I had picked the wrong location, we checked in here. The front desk staff were very friendly. It was a clean hotel with food available. The rooms were TINY! but since we were only there for one night, not a problem. We had two rooms adjoining so this alleviated some of the cramped space. Comfortable beds, clean bathrooms and linens. Not too far from the airport and we were lucky our travel times were early morning on the weekend so no traffic. Free WiFi was a plus. I would definitely consider staying here again when leaving for a flight.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Chrissy B
Reviewed 30 June 2014

If there is a chance you may accidentally leave one of your belongings at this hotel, DO NOT stay here. After staying at the Four Points by Sheraton in Mississauga I have been trying for two months to retrieve a stuffed animal that was accidentally left here. It has been frustrating and difficult!

A month after we stayed at the hotel, we dropped by in the evening to pick up the stuffed animal as we were unexpectedly attending another conference in the area. We were told we cannot drop by unexpectedly and have to 'arrange' to pick it up. The Lost and Found is run separately from the front desk. It opens very late and closes very early. After leaving numerous voice mails, our calls have not been returned by the Lost and Found Department. I don't want any other customers to have a similarly horrifying experience here.

As for the room itself:
The bed was comfortable.
The A/C was noisy.
The bathroom was very tiny.
The decor was pleasant.

As well, if you are attending an event at the Toronto Congress Center while staying here you WILL need a car. It is NOT close enough to walk and the shuttle buses from the hotel and the airport do NOT go here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Kristen C
Kylie O, Starwood Hotels & Resorts at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our signature bed and comfortable atmosphere during your recent stay. However, sorry to read that you have been unable to locate your missing stuffed animal. Please feel free to reach out to our General Manager at pankaj.kohli@fourpointstorontomississauga.com in order to help getting in touch with our lost and found department. Again, thank you for your review. Take care.

Reviewed 26 June 2014

We stay at this location when visiting Toronto because it offers low cost usage of my Starwwod points, plus its convenient to the 401. Not much traffic and easy to access. Its not really close to anything that is in walking distance as it sits on an industrial stretch of road with not many attractions, food outlets or shopping, but with a car they are all within 5-10 minutes.

Hotel is clean, staff are pleasant and efficient.

Nothing special, but what I expect when staying at an upper middle status franchise.

Room Tip: You can stay on the airport side and watch planes taking off and landing, but its a bit noisier in t...