“"Comfortable and Quiet"”

Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Toronto, Canada
“"Comfortable and Quiet"”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We've stayed at this hotel a couple of times now- it is convenient, and close to locations where I do business. First time I checked in, the rate was $125 per night on a saturday night. The room was clean and provided you with a couple of bottles of free water, but was light on the other amenities. Shampoo, soap, lotion etc. A little small bottle of each didnt go very far for the two of us. We enjoyed a free hot breakfast the next day, eggs, bacon, toast, cereals, yogurts, it was just fine. However, we stayed there a few weeks later on a Thursday night and my wife asked for an airline rate, and they gave us a rate of $175! We thought this totally ridiculous! The front desk clerk came up with some cockamamie excuse about it being a weekday! Anyway we took the room as it was 1 am in the morning, and he quickly called our room when we arrived up there and told us he reduced it to $112 per night. That was fine by us. The beds are comfy, the rooms are small, but comfortable as well. A good nights stay and good value. Would recommend it if you need a hotel in this part of town.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, 28 October 2013
Sorry for the inconvenience at check in and thank you for being a repeat customer.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Midland, Ontario, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 September 2013

I have stayed at this hotel many times over the last few years. I always have a quiet, peaceful night's sleep. The bed is top notch and the rooms are always clean. The check-in and out is quick and easy. The front desk and dining room staff are pleasant and courteous. The wi-fi internet has been consistently strong on all floors. Recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for you positive comments and for making our hotel your first choice.
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

I had been looking for places to stay in Toronto but still within my budget and saw that spg hotels offered 40 off second night. Comparing the price of staying outside of Toronto in Mississauga and not having to also calculate in paying for parking I picked this hotel. It's right by the QEW and 401. Now the traffic to get downtown was okay the speed limit is only 60 or 65 mph or I think 80 km was the maxsaw some 100km signs. The traffic downtown is horrible with streetcars taking up the middle of the street and some intersections not even having turn signals and people coming out of no where on bikes..you had to be alert at all times.Their are grocery stores nearby and a lot of Tim Horton's..restaurant in hotel closes at 10pm. Nice business center, gift shop in lobby. Fitness center on lower level. Front desk had maps available and recommended taking the train downtown since the cost of parking was high. I visited Chinatown parking was $4. The hotel has fridge,
microwave, flat screen that seems to be not hd but overall great stay.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank TERESSA M
BATTERSEA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 August 2013

I booked this hotel for a moms getaway. Just me...and it was fabulous. I didn't hear other guests I was in total privacy...no screaming children. Front desk was fabulous. If you are lucky enough to have the wonderful Laila check you in your room please tell her I said hi. She was friendly, listened. Even adjusted my room to accommodate me! I ran out of hair conditioner and the super polite staff brought me more in less ten minutes. I stayed the 24th to early 25th and I encourage management to commend your wonderful staff. I will return and may make it my semi annual night away from my three boys. This hotel maybe an extra 10/15$ per night but they are more than worth it with their cleanliness, service, fabulous comfy beds, and location (easy access to 401 and close to shopping). Doe NOT disappoint! All hotel should strive to be this one :)

• Stayed August 2013, travelled solo
2 Thank brenda4506
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, 27 August 2013
Thank you and I will pass on the comments to all our staff, especially Laila.
Moncton,New-Brunswick
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 August 2013

My work brings me to Mississauga quite often...I always stay at the Four Points Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale. I really like this hotel because the rooms are nice and clean. The staff is particularly nice. I have to say a special mention to Marthese who works in the restaurant at breakfast time. She is so welcoming! She always remembers my name and the fact that I prefer milk with my coffee. Lidia and Pam who work the evening shift are also a gem. In my personal opinion, this hotel is great for the business traveler...it's like having the familiarity of being home when you are so far away from home.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, 23 August 2013
Thank you for you kind comments. I will pass them on to your friends at the Four Points Meadowvale.
Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2013

The hotel is renovated and does not have the smell of what old hotels have. Flat screen TVs are amazing since we were able to connect our Tablet so our daughter can watch her shows on a bigger screen.

Staff are amazingly friendly. The hotel bartender was so nice that he went to our room to help us open a beer (we had those beer that needs an opener).

Reception was great, we asked for extra towels, and they came and deliver them in 5 minutes.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
Thank you for letting us know about the great service we provide. I will share your feedback with all our associates as this will motivate them to keep doing what they do best.
Woodinville, Washington
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 August 2013

Stayed in this hotel for 8 nights over a two week period. There is nothing really wrong with the hotel, but there is nothing outstanding either. First stay, I was on the 4th floor, room was ok, nothing bad, nothing special. This room was overlooking the freeway, and freeway noise and flight path noise negligible. Second stay, I was on the 8th floor, the week one of the elevators decided to give up. Room was the same as the 4th floor, expect the vista this time was of the RBC office block at the back of the hotel.

Tazo - the onsite eatery is ok. Over 8 nights, I worked my way through the menu. I must say the serving staff (Pat and Lidia are AMAZING), the food is overpriced and this is the MAJOR downside of the location of this hotel - it is in the middle of an industrial area with few other options and certainly nothing I could find that you could walk to. It was not that the food was bad, it was just that I got bored of the menu. By the way, the Key Lime Cheesecake is not as good as I was told/it looked.

The other thing - the hotel parking lot is grubby - seems to be the home of a flock of seagulls, meaning my rental car got cr*pped on. Also, the dumpster area at the back of the hotel is a mess.

Overall, I suppose the experience to be had at a business hotel within a few miles of YYZ. I do have a reservation for another 8 night stay, but will be cancelling to try something new.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to write your response. Your feedback is valuable to us we have made changes wherever possible. Our menu is being worked on and I'm sure you will appreciate the changes on your next visit. Thank you for recognizing Pam and Lidia. I will pass on your comments to them.