“Very comfy bed!”

Ranked #33 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Manassas Park, Virginia
“Very comfy bed!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Stayed here during a trip to Niagara Falls/Toronto for something a bit cheaper outside the city. We basically checked in, went to sleep, took showers and checked out, so I cannot comment on the gym or pool. But the bed was SO COMFORTABLE! It was like a dream. We would certainly stay here again if we returned!

Room Tip: We stayed at 225, no issues.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Denzil M, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Mississauga Meadowvale, responded to this review, 3 September 2014
Hi Aaron,

I'm glad you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed out beds. We do have a lot of guests who choose our hotel for the comfort, ammenities and proximity to Toronto. I hope your hotel of choice.

Regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 7 July 2014

My Fiance and I stayed here in late March of 2014. Our first impression was that the lobby is quite well decorated, the restaurant is situated to the left of the main entrance. The front desk staff were professional, efficient and informative when it came to local restaurants and things to do. Check-in was quick and easy. Our room was a king bedroom suite, located at the end of a hallway on the fourth floor. The hallways are very grand and appealing, unlike most hotels. The room was phenomenal. I can honestly not say enough good things. It was clean, the sitting area was pleasant, there was a small yet workable desk beside the window. The bed was very comfortable. The fireplace was charming, and goes through the bedroom into the living area. There are TVs located on either side of the wall dividing the bedroom and sitting area. We decided to go out for dinner, as the built-in restaurant in the hotel was more expensive than we would have liked. Only other negative is that our room view overlooked a parking lot, but lets be realistic, it`s a hotel in Mississauga in good proximity to other hotels and the airport, I wasn`t looking for a room with a view. Overall, I had a more than enjoyable stay, and am looking forward to staying for a few more nights later this month.

Room Tip: Corner suites are large & have a great deal of windows for natural lighting along the length of...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Amber D
Hi Amber,

It's great to have guests who take time to write such glowing reviews. Thank you and we will be happy to welcome you back .

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Chris, the staff who checkes us in was so rude and dishonest. I called them days ago and they told they will provide a room with two double beds if available. When we got there, Chris told all rooms with two double beds are not clean then not available and they have no one at the time to clean it (10pm). I thought he is honest and I accepted small king bed room. An hour later, when my dad got injured on the head because of the small room, I came down and the other staff easilly checked us in a clean double bed room. The next morning, chris was at reception and I told him about the injury and the room change. He not only did not feel sorry about the injury and not asked about my dad's situation, but also started shouting at me the there was no room available. Chris made the experience one of the worst I ever had. The rooms were too small, but so clean and nice and quite. Not good staff.

• Stayed June 2014
Hi Victor,

I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during you recent visit to our hotel. We strive to deliver a high level of service and clearly did not meet your expectations. We have shared your comments with our front office associates and taken corrective action. I hope we get an opportunity to serve you in the near future.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This is the only Starwood property for miles around and I am trying to keep my Platinum status. I really wish there was better. I requested a King room not near the elevator and got an accessible room around the corner from the front desk. Since they were full I was not upgraded, nor could they move me, BUT I did get free breakfast vouchers as an apology - Whoo Hoo!! The staff is sincere and goes out of their way to make their customers happy, and I really appreciate that when I am far from home.

The rooms are clean and well-appointed with microwave and fridge, but the property could use some updating; the AC has been very loud every time I've been here. There is no way to turn it down below jet engine, and the air blows right into the bed. There is an electrical socket bar on the desk with plenty of outlets, but mine was intermittent and my phone didn't change overnight.

Because of my room location, people were smoking and talking outside the exterior window which was just outside the rear lobby entrance. But, I managed to get some sleep and was looking forward to my free breakfast.

They have a cooked-to-order omelet station which has some problems - the plates are stacked under the bowl holding the empty eggshells, so there are traces of uncooked egg on the plates from putting the shells in the bowl. My omelet was so undercooked that the even the egg whites were slimy. I mentioned this to the F&B manager who said that he understood my concerns and would get the problem fixed. Next morning, the plates were stacked in the same place with the same drips, so I didn't risk salmonella by having an omelet.

Overall, I will continue to stay here to get my points, but when another Starwood property opens up anywhere in the area, I'll be the first to check it out.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Hi Ronlap,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. You mentioned a lot of positives for which we are grateful and are working on improving in the other areas you mentioned. Thank you for your loyalty to SPG.

Regard,
Toronto
Reviewed 13 June 2014

Stayed here for business recently. Easy enough check in process, and they were kind enough to accommodate an early check in.

The room was spacious enough with large desk (free wifi!) and comfy beds. Good breakfast was included in the morning as well. That's pretty much where the pros end.

I'm a vey light sleeper and the sleep quality provided was less than ideal. Curtains did not fully blackout the light. There was no sound insulation from hallway noise (people talking, doors slamming).Both sides of the hotel face Canada's busiest highway but with the AC unit on, most of the traffic noise was drowned out.
I also happened to look under the bed and noticed dust bunnies and someone's sock, which indicates that cleaning practices are probably very superficial.
Generally speaking, this hotel is definitely not too new and not as nice as some of the other 4 points I have stayed at.

Room Tip: The side facing the BMO building will be slightly quieter.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank JGF75
Mississauga, Ontario
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I've stayed at this and the Airport location and both are good. Nothing in particular stands out as good or bad, but for the price you can get it's a good deal. They also have deals every now and then so you can end up getting a good deal. The room service choices are good and the restaurant at this location is good as well.

Room Tip: Get a room facing the parking lot for a quieter room.
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Saskatoon
Reviewed 2 June 2014

The hotel staff were excellent and friendly, but the hotel building itself was terrible. The inability to provide or sell common amenities like a phone charger surprised me. The bathroom shower required bending down to wash my hair - and I'm not exactly tall. Even worse, the bathroom was dark even with lights on...try and put contacts in with a dark bathroom, or check for an eyelash in your eye. No hot water on Thursday evening, only luke warm. Called front desk and was told that happens when they are busy, nothing they could do. There is only one mirror in the room - in the bathroom- and that's awful by hotel standards. But the worst thing was the windows are not sound proof...nothing ruins a nights sleep like hearing traffic all night. Won't return unless forced to by a conference again. Also note the airport ride in Taxi flat rate was $48 from the airport, not shuttle runs to the hotel from the airport. Nothing near except businesses. A few restaurants were a 20 minute walk away.

Room Tip: The rooms are the problem as far as my experience, I would not suggest staying here based on my expe...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business