I arrived at the Hilton Airport hotel around 11.00pm after a long flight from Australia. The reception staff were quite helpful after they had served a group of young men who wanted information of some sort. I just wanted a bed as soon as possible. I was given room 8 which was down a level and although they gave me instructions on how to find it, to me after 21 hours flying it looked like there was only a pool, gym and meeting rooms on that level. after some deliberation I ended up back at reception and they escorted me to the room. The room was about what I would expect from an Hilton and the bed was so comfortable after such a long flight.
I stayed another night prior to a flight to New York. We tried the restaurant and again it was okay but nothing special. The buffet breakfast was ordinary but the a la carte breakfast was good. You can't beat freshly cooked.
The third stay was to be prior to flying back to Australia but like all good plans when your flight back to Toronto gets cancelled and you end up staying in New York all of a sudden the clever plan to leave a large suitcase at the hotel wasn't so smart, as I had to get back go to the hotel, retrieve the suitcase and get back to the airport in record time. Fortunately I was able to phone the hotel whilst in New York and they had the suitcase waiting for me with minimal delay.
So all in all it was okay, could have been better but part of the problem was unfortunate delays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites is directly across from Toronto International Airport and minutes away from local attractions, corporate business centres and shopping. We offer a complimentary 24 hour shuttle.Free wireless in all public areas. There is an internet charge in guest rooms. Bliss Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner and Bliss Bar is located in the centre of it all offering snack foods, lots of flat screen TVs and contemporary environment. Perfect for those of you flying out to vacation or if you coming into Toronto to do business. We're 30 minutes from downtown and easily accessible to all highway systems. Our fitness centre offers PreCor equipment and free weights.Our pool is closed until spring of 2015. We also offer a squash court! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Toronto Airport & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Toronto Airport And Suites
- Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Hilton Hotel Toronto Airport
- Mississauga Hilton
- Hilton Mississauga