Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites
  • Restaurant
US$100
US$92
US$95
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$108
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$125
US$109
Priceline
1,764 results
All reviewsthe executive loungenorth towersliding doorroom servicetoronto airportfront desk stafffree shuttlenice roomshuttle servicean early morning flightupon checkpark flyvaletconferencekegyyzproximity
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 August 2014

I stayed in Hilton Hotels and Resorts at Toronto International Airport two times in July and August 2014. It was a very pleasant experience. The room is clean and tidy and staff are nice and professional. I was especially impressed on the Executive Lounge. It has all the services other Business Lounge provided, but with extra care. You can have nice snack, fruits, and hot and drinks any time when you walk into the lounge. The master of the Lounge Vikki gave me a home feeling when she asked you anything you needed when it was time to close the breakfast and dinner. If you ask questions, she would walk extra miles to help you. I was touched when I asked next day's breakfast and mentioned that my flight was four in the afternoon, she not only helped me with breakfast voucher but also extended my stay till 2:00 in the system. She also explained in details how to simplify the check-out process to make sure my stay with the hotel a pleasant experience till last minute!

Room Tip: Very beautiful view of airport and planes takeing off and landing!
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Yali L
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2014

I am happy your enjoy our hotel and hope you consider us your home away from home. Vicki is indeed the master of our executive lounge and provides outstanding service to all her guests - I have passed on your comments to her. This feedback is always very appreciated.

We look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 22 August 2014

The customer service was absolutely wonderful! I came to Mississauga to visit a friend for the weekend, and I decided to take an earlier flight. Check-in time at the hotel isn't until 3:00 pm, but they let me into my room for 9:00 am so that I didn't have to wait in the lobby. Thank you to the staff at the Hilton Airport location for all of your help.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo

Happy to hear we were able to accommodate your early check in and that you found our staff outstanding. They are a great team and I will be sure to pass on your comments. Thank you!

Reviewed 18 August 2014

Me and my friends stayed there during Canterlot Con 2013 the room was sketchy there was electricity tape sticking outta 3 plugs the walls were all marked up and wallpaper was peeling also wasn't a fan of the siding bathroom door at all. Food and bar were way over priced something like $25 bucks for a standard breakfast and like $9.50 for watered down beer. Not worth the money or time I for one will never stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Find a better Hotel
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Chuck B
TammyLB, General Manager at Hilton Toronto Airport Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2014

My apologies regarding your stay with us in 2013. There have been manypositive changes to our guest rooms since then. Should you wish to try us again I would be happy to assist you with your stay.
Thank you.

Reviewed 17 August 2014

We spent 12 hours at this hotel. We checked in quite late (after midnight). Thank goodness the front check in was very efficient. The room was large. We booked a junior suite hoping that the suite meant a pull out couch. Unfortunately, when we read the fine print only floors 6-9 had a pull out couch and we were on the third floor. By the time were realized this it was far too late to call the front desk to ask to be moved. The room was quite warm and very loud. The shower looked like it had been updated but the grout was discoloured and stained. We used the shuttle service from the airport. This was efficient.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AndreaL19

Thank you for your feedback - I wish you had inquired at check in about your desire for a pull out couch as we would have been happy to accommodate your need. The next time you are flying through Toronto International Airport, please do not hesitate to contact me directly and I will ensure your next stay will be perfect! Thank you for your positive feedback about our services.

Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

Went there partially for the heated pool and once there a sign was saying it's been closed since winter... It was not saying anything about that on the web site.... On the good side, hotel is really nice looking and trendy.... My room got updated for free to a junior suite for no reason and room is really nice looking but were still missing the pool....

Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kinkajouzaboo

I do apologize regarding our outdoor pool closure. We are converting it into a four season pool and made the decision to keep it closed during the summer in preparation for the work that will begin shortly. We have taken all mention of having a pool off our website and are also adding an alert to state that we no longer have a pool until March of 2015.

I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and I do hope we can welcome you back once our pool is re-opened. Thank you for your feedback.