I’m glad we chose this hotel for our recent trip to Canada. The location was great. The hotel is located amongst office buildings in Mississauga, but was not far from downtown Toronto (if you don’t mind the drive). We looked up the location before traveling and knew there was a bit of a commute, however, instead of it being a half an hour, it was actually 15-20 minutes.
The room was clean and inviting. We were stacked with towels, bath robes and several other necessities for a comfortable stay. The bed was comfortable and everything seemed to work well.
Breakfast left a lot to be desired, however, they did have the basics.
The room they serve breakfast in was on the small side and there was a line on some of the days we stayed.
The hotel staff was okay. It was pretty much hit or miss at the front desk. On some days we received decent and attentive people on other they were somewhat dismissive.
Overall, it was a nice place stay and a good trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's newest all-suites hotel south of Toronto Airport offering complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle. Hotel offers private courtyard with natural gas barbeque patio, indoor pool and 24 hrs fitness centre. Welcome to Real Living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your TownePlace Suites by Marriott Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalwood Hotel And Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel Mississauga
- Sandalwood Suite