Overall, this hotel is pretty good. We had a clean suite, with comfortable beds and a small kitchenette which was really useful.
The breakfast was good though they could use more than just two hot items. Otherwise, the breakfast buffet was well supplimented with yogourt, milk, juice, muffins, bagels, etc..
Parking was an issue at nights near the main lobby entrance. Trick is to know what side door was closest to your room from the other areas of parking.
Good choice and close to the 401/427. Wouldn't mind staying again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's newest all-suites hotel south of Toronto Airport offering complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle. Hotel offers private courtyard with natural gas barbeque patio, indoor pool and 24 hrs fitness centre. Welcome to Real Living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalwood Hotel And Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel Mississauga
- Sandalwood Suite