We love Marriott because generally you know what standard to expect wherever you go in the world. This was the first time we've stayed at TownePlace Suites. We paid extra to have 2 bedrooms, and my wife woke up and felt so comfortable she thought she was home for a minute! We stayed 2 nights, and the first breakfast was the one real minus. There simply isn't enough seating to cope with a full hotel, and it didn't help when someone 'reserved' a family table by dumping their stuff on the table while they got their breakfast. It wouldn't have been so bad, but this was a single person. We weren't the only ones to struggle to find seating.
The breakfast itself is pretty basic, but enough to satisfy most people with 2 hot ingredients, one type of muffin, and the usual toast and cereal options.
The location is not good for the city though - the traffic into the city was just too bad to make it a longer term good prospect. If you are just using it for the airport, then you will be happy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott's newest all-suites hotel south of Toronto Airport offering complimentary breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking and airport shuttle. Hotel offers private courtyard with natural gas barbeque patio, indoor pool and 24 hrs fitness centre. Welcome to Real Living! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your TownePlace Suites Mississauga-Airport Corporate Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandalwood Hotel And Mississauga
- Sandalwood Hotel Mississauga
- Sandalwood Suite