Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
US$248
US$228
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$142
US$118
  • Pool
Radisson Toronto Airport West(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$118
US$102
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$109
Hotels.com
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$77
TripAdvisor
1,144 results
All reviewstoronto airportruns every half hourinternational centreshuttle servicefree bottled waterfree shuttlefront desk staffspg membernext morningan overnight staybeds were comfortablenight's sleeppool and hot tuban early morning flightbooked this hotelpark and flyone night stay
Reviewed 6 August 2013

My family and I had a wonderful experience at the Four Points Sheraton by the airport. We were in town for our son's wedding and we reserved 20 rooms for our wedding party, The hotel staff was amazingly accommodating. The rooms were clean and updated and we were treated like royalty. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2013

Hi Renee W,

Thanks for the great review! It was a true pleasure having your family stay with us during the wedding. You guys were lots of fun!

See you again when your back in the area.

Reviewed 5 August 2013

Stayed two nights and got the second night 40 percent off. Great location and staff were very friendly. Ordered pizza from the hotel and it was awesome! Room service brought it up and only cost 25 bucks! Will be staying there all the time when flying.

Hi Lori B,

Great to hear that you took advantage of our "Better Tomorrows" promotion. It truly is a great value. We will let the chef know that you enjoyed our Pizza. Thanks for the feedback!

See you soon,

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We booked this hotel using Avios that we had accumulated with some B.A. Flights.

Transfer from Toronto Pearson was easy, we just called the hotel when we had all of our
luggage and the shuttle bus was there in a few minutes. The hotel seems a distance from the
airport but in fact is opposite Terminal 3, but with the ring road system it seems further away.

We had a room on the 7th Floor, very comfy, only downside is that the Air Conditioning was
too noisy to leave on at night and we could hear the lift coming and going during the night.

We ate in the restaurant, which initially seemed pricey, but was reasonable compared to other hotels we stayed at in Canada and was well cooked and very tasty, we had the buffet breakfast which was also very good

The staff were very polite and helpful, and we would definitely stay there again if we come
to Toronto again.

Room Tip: As far away from the lift as possible
1  Thank esined58

Hi esined58,

Thanks for choosing to stay at the Four Points Toronto Airport. Your review is very much appreciated and will be shared with the Four Points team. We hope you had a great visit to Canada and hope to see you again soon.

Regards,

Reviewed 28 July 2013

The minute I walk into the front lobby to check in, I feel like I'm coming home. I am always greeted by helpful and cheerful staff. The stress of travelling falls away, as I relax and start to enjoy the journey.

The rooms are comfortable and attractive. The restaurant and bar are most excellent.
The pool, hot tub and outside patio are delightful. The shuttle service is always prompt and speedy. The staff always make me feel like a valued guest.

There are often conferences and meetings onsite, yet the hotel never feels crowded or rushed.

I enjoy the convenience of being able to park my car and spend the night before my flight relaxing. Whether I am travelling for business or pleasure, I really look forward to starting my trip at the Four Points by Sheraton at Toronto airport.

It's the friendliness of the staff (who all go that extra distance for the guests), as well as the comfortable accommodations that keep me coming back.

Room Tip: A room overlooking the indoor pool and hot tub - facing East, is always nice.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2013

Hi Winher,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a great write up regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

It's a pleasure to have you stay with us time after time.

Best Regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2013

We stay frequently at this hotel when we have to fly out in the morning or even around noon. We stayed at this hotel again a few days ago and found our room as we always do,..clean,....in a quiet area at the end of the hall and most of all,...no smelly cleaners were used in the room. Thank you for that,..as this is very important for me being allergic to most,..that would be a deal break for us. I had Colleen check us in and she was very personable and friendly. I have never had any issues with my bill and feel bad that this may have happened to you Paul, I am sure there is an easy fix had someone taken the interest in fixing it for you. I too had an occasion recently where I discovered my room had been billed to my credit card a month sooner than my stay,..however the management finally got back to me explaining that since I had booked an early booking via the internet,..then that was why there was an earlier charge. However, be careful that you are stuck with that,..and I discovered that I could have gotten a few dollars off using my CAA card and they were unable to refund that for me. However, I was please,..will stay there again. We do not eat there,..in my opinion it is just adequate. But no complains here from me. Oh yes,..I called this morning for the shuttle back to get my car, and the driver is friendly as always and always on time after I call. Thank you for that 4 Points.

Room Tip: Actually any room is good,..hardly any planes overhead as you try to get to sleep,..and any view is a good view.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2013

Hi OntarioTravellers...

Thank you for your kind review and specifically for mentioning about the great service you received from our Front Desk Agent, Colleen. She had been recognized for a job well done. It's great to hear that you find us predictable in providing you a comfortable stay each and every time.

See you again soon.