Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
1,133 results
All reviewstoronto airportruns every half hourinternational centreshuttle servicefree bottled waterfree shuttlefront desk staffspg membernext morningan overnight staybeds were comfortablenight's sleeppool and hot tuban early morning flightbooked this hotelpark and flyone night stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Everything was pretty nice about the hotel, service, amenities, nice restaurant/bar in lobby, even the rooms were OK and clean. But OMG! We had a night from Hell with the noise coming from the hallway. Banging on doors, screaming, literally all night long. A total waste of money! To be fair, when we complained the hotel did return half of the rate, but again, we should have just stayed in the airport, at the gate and would have gotten more sleep on the floor. Very disappointing... maybe it was an isolated occurrence, I certainly hope so!

Room Tip: We were on a lower floor, so maybe a higher floor would help.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank William A
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2014

Hi wabagama,

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review regarding your stay. Please accept our sincerest apologies regarding the noise level outside of your room. Our staff tried their very best to control the noise level, however I see that we have failed to do so. We would like you to know that this was an isolated occurence as we were acommodating a rather large group that evening. We hope that this does not discourage you from staying with us again in the future.
Despite the noise, we are glad to hear the remainder of your stay was pleasant.

Reviewed 6 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel staff were amazing, went above and beyond to make sure staying with our young children was fun and comfortable. Room was decent for a one nighy stay and had a perfect view to watch the airplanes. Only negative we found was the pool room was a bit chilly and the pool was as well.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Christine S

Hi Christine S.,

Your review about your recent stay was a pleasure to read. I am glad to hear that our staff were able to accommodate your family and provide a comforting overall stay. We certainly hope to welcome you back again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I did not realize that this hotel was so close to Pearson Airport which made me a bit skeptical at first due to the possible noise from the air traffic. However, I did not hear anything at all when I was in the room. The front desk staff were very friendly and quick with assigning the room to me. Did not get a chance to use the pool or gym due to time constraints but it looked nice. I was overall very happy with my stay. My only complaint is that you have to pay for parking which was $12.00 for the night. I know that they have park and fly packages but I was not leaving to go anywhere. Just dropping people off at the airport. No tips to provide at all.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Hi Casinoboy,

Your feedback regarding your recent stay is truly appreciated. Thank you for sharing your review with other travellers on TripAdvisor. I am pleased to hear that the location of our hotel was convenient and that our staff made your stay memorable.
We hope that we welcome you back soon, and you will be able to try out our weight room and pool!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I wanted to write this review and thank Arnold the front desk agent for really taking care of me during my one stay. He an awesome person as well the van driver who took us to & from the airport!

The only downfall and it maybe only me there should be more options of restaurants close by but not the hotel fault.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
FPSTA, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Hi toto4712,

Thank you kindly for your feedback and sharing with fellow travellers here on TripAdvisor. It is amazing to hear that our staff were able to make an impression on you. Your review will be shared with Arnold and the rest of our staff!

Thank you again and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 1 July 2014

I stayed at this hotel on June 28, 2014 for a friend's wedding. The front desk clerk, Lisa, was amazing. We checked into our room and our keys wouldn't work. I went down to the desk and she offered to change us rooms and send maintenance up to the room to take a look at the lock. The maintenance person came up right away and cleaned the locking mechanism and showed us a trick of how to swipe the card to make sure the strip was connecting to the door. We got it working within minutes. Then, we were debating between taking a cab or transit to the wedding so Lisa printed out transit directions for us and called a cab company to find out the rate for us. Lisa gave us a free breakfast for our troubles which was delicious.

We didn't try the pool, but it looked clean and well maintained. The only thing that I find could be better with the room itself was the bathroom. I found it extremely tiny compared to other hotels I've stayed at.

Overall, I really enjoyed my experience with this hotel and would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Hi AHaddow,

Your feedback is truly appreciated. Thank you for your wonderful comment about Lisa. We are proud to have her on our team and happy to see that she was able to make your stay a memorable one. We hope to welcome you back soon!