1,202 results
All reviews toronto airport international centre shuttle service every half hour free shuttle front desk staff next morning an overnight stay an early morning flight beds were comfortable pool and hot tub booked this hotel one night stay park and fly parking pearson spg
Reviewed 20 March 2010

Room was broken into-Police investigated, Management refused to acknowledge that they had any culpability. Starwood refused to get involved saying it was a franchisee.Vey shoddy treatment by staff.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 March 2010

Nothing special with this one. The room is not realy clean and tidy, but There was a huge gap under the door to let in a draft as well as noises from people going back and forth outside at all hours. I would not recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank asujantos
Reviewed 3 February 2010

My post says it all. Here for business for 1 week. Walls between rooms are paper thin and I have never experienced anything like this before. I could hear talking from both sides of my room and could actually almost follow the conversation. Incredible. When I mentioned this to one of my staff, they told me that the front desk called them at 11pm to ask them to turn down the TV as there was a complaint from the next room.

The servers in the restaurant are VERY VERY nice but just seemed run down. One night at dinner we could hear the kitchen staff yelling at the waiters... not a nice thing to hear after a long day at work.

The dated clock radio in the room was making odd noises even though I had turned the volume off....I dialed the front desk at 11pm for a wake up call and it rang about 20 times...no answer. I washed up...and then tried again... rang and rang and rang...not sure how long I let it ring but maybe 3 or 4 minutes? Decided to give up and use my blackberry alarm that I have never used before. Worked fine.

Rooms are very basic with tiny sparse bathrooms with cheap soaps/shampoo and grubby marks all around the bathroom door handle. I was looking for my sock one day and found 2 candy wrappers just behind the bed skirt....one of my colleagues had stains on his drinking glass in his room (what was he thinking anyway ...didnt he see the episode on 60 minutes about hotel room drinking glasses?)

Dont get me wrong, this is not a fleabag motel...Its just a crappy sheraton 4 points with apparent poor management. Its worth 50 or 60 bucks per night max if you can manage to get that on priceline.

Good points: close to airport,cheap,free wireless internet and free parking

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank CFSUN
Reviewed 19 October 2009

Good Day. Have stayed at this property a few times now and should have made a post; so will do a 'collective'. I had stayed at their 'sister' property (The Gateway Sheraton) on several occassions, utilizing their park-n-fly package(s), and the convienience of being right at the airport. I finally researched the area for 'better' deals and learned of their sister property. Stayed there (here at the Four Points Sheraton) until learning of an even BETTER property/deal, at the Hilton Garden Inn. I have had NO trouble with this property, however the deal at the HGI is THAT much better AND your car CAN be parked undergroung indoors out-of-the-elements, which I appreciate greatly. The rooms here were basic, though higher-end bes and bedding. I found this hotel LITTERED with families with unruly conduct, which I have NOT encountered at the HGI. The HGI has a lovelier set-up and layout, as well as a better receiving area, shuttle service and overall more upscale feel AT a LOWER cost. Again, there is nothing, per se, WRONG or truly FLAWED with this property ... it just isn't as good as thaht which I found later at the HGI and at a better price.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 September 2009

This is an airport hotel with all of the inherent limitations i.e it is surrounded by office towers and parking lots. Bearing that in mind the grounds, entrance and lobby are well presented. The rooms are spacious and clean. Staff were welcoming and efficient and the small restaurant was just fine. Wifi and pool were nice extras. I didn't see any restaurants in walking distance except one fast food spot so you need a car or taxi to go anywhere.
Nontheless if you need a place to stay near the airport this should do quite nicely aznd there is a shuttle to/from the airport.
Tip: When taking a taxi make sure you specify which Four Points as there is more than one in the area.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business