1,202 results
All reviews toronto airport international centre shuttle service every half hour free shuttle front desk staff next morning an overnight stay an early morning flight beds were comfortable pool and hot tub booked this hotel one night stay park and fly parking pearson spg
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I've stayed at the Sheraton right at the hotel and it was good. This one is a shuttle ride away.

Good Things:
It's close to the hotel, and is fairly in-expensive.

Bad Things:
The hallways were covered with dirt.
The heating in the room is stupid loud, from which you'd expect some heat, but you don't get much.
The buffet was stone cold.
You're crammed into an old Ford 15 passenger van, which runs every so half hour, or whenever they feel like it assumes.

Don't expect much, and you won't be dissapointed, but if you've stayed in Sheraton's before, you will be dissapointed in this one.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2010

Stayed at the Sheraton Four Points in late April for two nights. I would not have chosen it (as there are better options for the same price near the airport) except the meeting I was attending was there so it was convenient.

The rooms are essentially shoe boxes with zero character and small bathrooms. The hotel bar and restaurant are ok and the staff there are friendly. The front desk staff are efficient but not especially welcoming.

If you have a choice stay elsewhere, the Airport Doubletree and the Sandman are far better value, for example.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2010

I was worried about flying on my own from London as a young woman, especially since I had to stay the night in Toronto before my flight to the US the next morning. I looked on here for reviews of hotels and found that this one was quite cheap and claimed to be near the airport even though people had put bad reviews. I thought their shuttle service finished at 10pm which was when my flight got in. However, when I landed and had collected my luggage I went to the pick-up point and waited for about 5 minutes before someone came. The van was empty and the trip was really quick. The lady at the check-in desk was really nice and helpful. My room was perfect for the price and seemed perfectly clean. People had complained about the noise but considering I wanted to be as close to the airport as possible I didn't mind this. The noise wasn't even that bad and I fell asleep really quickly and no noises woke me up. I ended up getting complimentary breakfast even though I wasn't expecting it which was nice! The early morning shuttle was full but I managed to get on because I was a single traveller. Others waited for the next shuttle which was said to be 5 minutes away. Overall I think this hotel was perfect for what I needed. It was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the shuttle service meant I could get to and from the airport easily. brilliant!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 May 2010

We have a flight from Moscow to Toronto right at the moment when Europe had closed the sky because of the ash cloud. Our air company decided to change a rout, so we flew from Moscow to Rabat, Morocco, and then from Rabat to Toronto. The flight took 19 hours. Absolutely exhausted, we landed to Toronto at 1 AM. We were desperately in need of good rest. Four Points hotel was the closest to the airport. Moreover, we were picked up by the free shuttle. A person at the reception desk told us that there were rooms available, we got our keys and shortly fall to sleep.
The next morning, we've discovered that our beds were large and very comfortable, duvets were light and warm. Due to very good windows, we didn't hear the noise from the outside though the hotel is next to the airport.
I highly recommend to order breakfasts to the room. The service is perfect and the food is very tasty.
This is a very good hotel, just like it is expected to be. Great location, nice service, good and clean rooms.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eugenia V
Reviewed 25 April 2010

We stayed at this hotel the night before our flight to Disney with my two boys. I researched on the internet and I thought that it looked like a convenient location with a reputable name. I called in person to reserve. I asked about the airport shuttle and was told no problem, it leaves every half hour. We arrived and checked in and the service was great. Very friendly greeting. Got to our room an hour early too! Within the first 15 minutes, my two boys had uncovered a pair of dirty flip flops and a baseball hat from under the bed. Then my four year old says..."mommy can I have this cookie?" (Which also came from under the bed) The next morning we arrived in the lobby at 3:45 am to be told that the shuttle would be full for 4:00am run because it only holds 10 people. We would have to either wait or get a taxi. We called a taxi and paid $15 for it to drive us 5 minutes. When we got back after one week in Disney, we called the hotel to arrange pick up. They sent a shuttle to pick us up. We were a family of four amongst 5 other families waiting for the same shuttle that holds 10 people. We took a taxi. Wonderful news, this taxi charged us $18. No where on the website does it tell you that their "convenient shuttle" only is convenient if you are lucky enough to get on it. Good luck.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family