“Nice, friendly, mostly upscale hotel close to the Toronto airport.”

Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
Ranked #13 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 27 June 2010

This was a nice hotel--reasonable, clean, good amenities, and friendly staff. The price was excellent given the quality of the hotel and the proximity to the Toronto airport. I wold definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends

997 - 1,003 of 1,099 reviews

Reviewed 20 June 2010

I found the staff very friendly. I loved the shuttle pick-up from the airport. The food in the restaurant was great. The room was awesome....everything worked!! Bed was comfortable and clean. Complimentary paper was nice. I can't think of a thing negative. It smelled awesome! The room was quiet. I loved it!

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2010

Dear judejag, I thank you for such a wonderful review of our hotel. I am pleased that we exceeded your expectations. I have shared your comments with our team who are thankful and encouraged with your kind words.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2010

I've been to this hotel four times. The first time I booked it, I waited forever for the shuttle in the evening and then ended up paying a shuttle driver from another hotel to take me there! But in the morning, I realized that it is right across the street from Terminal 3! So, on the following three times, I have simply walked to the hotel. All you need to do is get to Terminal 3 in Toronto Airport. Then walk to the end of the Terminal and there is a pedestrian sidewalk. The hotel is only a few minutes walk from there. It is cheaper than the other Sheraton (the one which is right inside the airport). The hotel itself is pretty nice. Rooms are a bit ordinary looking, but they are perfectly comfortable if you just got off the plane. Hotel staff were always polite and friendly. I would highly recommend this option is you don't mind walking. The shuttle service, unfortunately, was poor.

Stayed: May 2010
1  Thank yrussell
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2010

Dear yrussell. We thank you for staying with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport and indeed appreciate your loyalty to our hotel. We also thank you for spending the time in providing us with your feedback.

You are absolutely correct that our location is ideally situated within walking distance from Terminal 3 at Toronto Pearson International Airport, literally across the street.

If you do not wish to walk, or you are at the other terminal, our complimentary Hotel Shuttle is available 24 hours a day. It leaves the hotel on the hour, every half hour during peak hours and is available on request at all other times by simply calling the hotel. Being so close to the airport allows us to be there within minutes of your request.

Please ask for me on your next trip so I can connect with you personally.

Reviewed 7 June 2010

We arrived late, staff at desk was in no rush to assist us, and we had been flying all day and only had about 4 hours before we were due back at airport. We just wanted a place that we could have a shower, and sleep for a few hours. The room was hot as hell, hair every where in the bathroom, the bathroom at the airport was cleaned, and bed was lumpy and worn. What a rip off, when I tried to complain, all I was told we there were no managers working that could help me or give me restitution?
If you want to pay too much and get NO service this is your place.
I suggest you try the Sheraton gateway at terminal 3 if traveling; they seam to want your business.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple

Dear countryboy200. We wish to sincerely thank you for the valued feedback you have provided us.

I am very disappointed to learn that you did encounter issues during your stay. I am especially concerned that you found the bathroom unclean and the bed “lumpy and worn” as this is totally against our standards at Four Points by Sheraton. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly so I can further investigate issues you have mentioned. As we know, valuable feedback such as yours, allows us to continually enhance the experiences of our future guests.

Looking forward to speaking with you,

Reviewed 17 May 2010

I've stayed at the Sheraton right at the hotel and it was good. This one is a shuttle ride away.

Good Things:
It's close to the hotel, and is fairly in-expensive.

Bad Things:
The hallways were covered with dirt.
The heating in the room is stupid loud, from which you'd expect some heat, but you don't get much.
The buffet was stone cold.
You're crammed into an old Ford 15 passenger van, which runs every so half hour, or whenever they feel like it assumes.

Don't expect much, and you won't be dissapointed, but if you've stayed in Sheraton's before, you will be dissapointed in this one.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2010

Stayed at the Sheraton Four Points in late April for two nights. I would not have chosen it (as there are better options for the same price near the airport) except the meeting I was attending was there so it was convenient.

The rooms are essentially shoe boxes with zero character and small bathrooms. The hotel bar and restaurant are ok and the staff there are friendly. The front desk staff are efficient but not especially welcoming.

If you have a choice stay elsewhere, the Airport Doubletree and the Sandman are far better value, for example.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 May 2010

I was worried about flying on my own from London as a young woman, especially since I had to stay the night in Toronto before my flight to the US the next morning. I looked on here for reviews of hotels and found that this one was quite cheap and claimed to be near the airport even though people had put bad reviews. I thought their shuttle service finished at 10pm which was when my flight got in. However, when I landed and had collected my luggage I went to the pick-up point and waited for about 5 minutes before someone came. The van was empty and the trip was really quick. The lady at the check-in desk was really nice and helpful. My room was perfect for the price and seemed perfectly clean. People had complained about the noise but considering I wanted to be as close to the airport as possible I didn't mind this. The noise wasn't even that bad and I fell asleep really quickly and no noises woke me up. I ended up getting complimentary breakfast even though I wasn't expecting it which was nice! The early morning shuttle was full but I managed to get on because I was a single traveller. Others waited for the next shuttle which was said to be 5 minutes away. Overall I think this hotel was perfect for what I needed. It was clean, the staff were friendly and helpful, and the shuttle service meant I could get to and from the airport easily. brilliant!

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled solo