Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Joe G
Maple Ridge, Canada

Top level service

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 20 Jul 2019via mobile
I had reason to stay overnight at the Four Points Sheraton, Toronto Airport on Thursday July 11th 2019.
Dashing out to the airport to catch my early morning flight back to Vancouver on the morning of July 12th, I left behind my toiletry bag which contained some medicinal components which I would not be able to get again until early August.
When I realized my toiletry bag was missing , it was now Saturday July 13.
I immediately called the hotel and while reaching a real person took a few tries, the one I reached was a tremendous help.
When I explained my dilemma to Laura she took my details and the room number I had been in. She said she’d call me right back.
True to her word, in less than five minutes she called me to confirm she had my toiletry bag in her hand and would make immediate arrangements to return it to me asap.
By now, it was after 5:00 pm on Saturday in Toronto.
After two more callsto make sure she had my details correct, I received my safely packaged and shipped pack on Wednesday morning.
While I’m sure this is the level of service the hotel promotes, I do know for sure that Laura did what it took to get my property complete with important meds, in my hands within two days os being first able to ship it. Toronto to outside of Vancouver in two days.
I doubt very much Iwould have seen this speed of service from downtown Vancouver!
Four Points Sheraton, Toronto Airport have my vote as the best service in any hotel around the airport, and I speak from experience. I have stayed in over 75% of the hotels in that area over a period of ten years.
Thank you Four Points, and a special thank you Laura. You showed you really care and not just to go through the motions.
Date of stay: July 2019
    £117
0.9 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,380 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Rooms are very clean as well as their function area, and entrance way. Easy check in, very nice and friendly with nice smile staffs. Their food is so great! There is starbucks inside the facility, the downside is only open till 11 am just for breakfast time. Restaurant is open till 12 midnight but the ambiance is very comfortable and has a private area for romantic time. Walking distance to the airport but hotel shuttle bus is available.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank 269bethd
Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here the night before we went on our vacation. We have stayed here many times before because we like it very much. The rooms are very clean and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The beds are super clean and comfortable and they have a free shuttle to the airport. You have to remember to book a seat on the shuttle when you are checking in so you are guaranteed a seat on the shuttle. They have wake up calls if you would like one and the restaurant at the hotel is fabulous. They have a great selection of food and great service, the staff is very friendly and pleasant and the portions are very good. The prices are very reasonable and the food comes out fairly quickly. They have a swimming pool, work out room and bar area for you to go to. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and hotel to anyone visiting the area or living in the area or flying out of the airport

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Eunice M
Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

Parking was a nightmare. Phone and thermostat were antiques. Clean room. Nice bathroom. Paper thin walls. Nice lobby and bar area. Literally across the street from the airport. Had a good sleep. USB chargers did not work.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mikekris
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear mikekris, Thank you for sharing your feedback and I sincerely apologize for the challenges you have experienced with electrical amenities in your guestrooms. I would love to hear from you at the hotel and identify the room number in which you stayed in order to address these concerns. On the other hand, very delighted you have had a great night sleep and appreciated the look, feel and cleanliness of the hotel. Sincerely, Albert Kreimerman

Reviewed 19 June 2019

I had a busy trip to Toronto, and not a lot of sleep. I chose Four Points as a place to get rested up before flying home the next day - and what a good choice it was. Easy check in. Friendly, clear and efficient staff. Spotless and comfortable lobby and cafe areas. My room was huge, and the bed was very comfy. I ordered room service and had a very tasty steak. My flight the next day was delayed, and the front desk was able to offer me a late check out so I could relax longer.

Perfect stay.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Amber D

Dear Amber D, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback and we as the entire Four Points team a delighted and extremely rewarded by you experience and are looking forward to seeing you again in the near future. Sincerely, Albert Kreimerman

Reviewed 18 June 2019

We have stayed here once per year for 10 years. Never again! Parking: $20 per night in a parking lot that is a long way from the hotel due to construction. No fridge unless you pay for one, again $20 per night - I don't want it for drinks but need it for essential medication. No real room service. Refurbished lobby eliminating the nice little gift shop that also carried snacks etc. Starbucks in lobby replacing the lovely gentleman from the bar who served light meals, drinks as well as coffee. Coffee maker in room but supplies in short store -2 teabags, 1 coffee bag, 6 sweeteners (2 sugar, 2 Equal and 2 Splenda), 2 little containers of cream. I'm sure we could have asked for more but it should have been stocked before we checked in. Toiletries - in dispensers on the wall and a small tube of lotion on the vanity that was empty (obviously used). Toiletries in accessible shower OK at the end where standing was an option, shampoo, body wash and conditioner. The end with the seat had shampoo and conditioner only with only one small bar of soap provided. I guess folks who have to shower sitting down don't need body wash. Thankfully we had our own of everything.

This is NOT a budget hotel and decent affordable parking, a fridge, toiletries that are freshly replaced in between guests are not too much to expect.

We WILL NOT stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank gc95rn

Dear gc95m, Thank you for sharing your feedback following your experience with us. I am sorry we didn't meet you expectation and i would love the opportunity to further discuss your experience with us. Kindly let connect with me directly at the hotel, my name is Albert Kreimerman, Front Office Manager