Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sunseeker613
Ontario

1 Night before early morning flight

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 22 Jul 2019
I wasn’t thrilled that this was the hotel we got from Hotwire, only because there is no restaurants, convenience stores or gas stations nearby I was pleasantly surprised. When you walk into the lobby it smells fresh and clean the nicest smelling lobby I have ever been in!

The staff were nice and helpful.

The hotel is directly across from the airport and I didn’t hear one plane in our room. The bathroom is quite compact, however the room was spacious and the bed was so comfortable, I didn’t want to get up for our flight.

We had an appetizer in the restaurant which originally I thought was pricey, however there was a larger quantity than I expected. The $7 beer and wine (higher) was expensive, the hard liquor about the same price, I would have expected a higher price for hard liquor.

There is lovely outside sitting area off the restaurant which we utilized and enjoyed. There was also a bbq, which I assume was for public use, however no fridge in the room, it would have been nice if there was.

It looks like the hotel has had a recent refresh, but certain components such as the door locks have not.

Overall pleasantly surprised and would definitely stay again.
Alt Hotel bedroom
    £109
3.3 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,380 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 July 2019 via mobile

Every staff person were professional, courteous and friendly. Room was clean and bed was comfy. Check in and check out was efficient. We had breakfast buffet included in our rate. It offered a great selection. We also ordered in the restaurant in the evening and it was delicious. The hotel has a garden off the restaurant with plenty of spaces to relax, have a meal or a drink. Beautiful space. I liked that it was only a 5 minute walk to the airport.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Victoria H
Reviewed 20 July 2019 via mobile

I had reason to stay overnight at the Four Points Sheraton, Toronto Airport on Thursday July 11th 2019.
Dashing out to the airport to catch my early morning flight back to Vancouver on the morning of July 12th, I left behind my toiletry bag which contained some medicinal components which I would not be able to get again until early August.
When I realized my toiletry bag was missing , it was now Saturday July 13.
I immediately called the hotel and while reaching a real person took a few tries, the one I reached was a tremendous help.
When I explained my dilemma to Laura she took my details and the room number I had been in. She said she’d call me right back.
True to her word, in less than five minutes she called me to confirm she had my toiletry bag in her hand and would make immediate arrangements to return it to me asap.
By now, it was after 5:00 pm on Saturday in Toronto.
After two more callsto make sure she had my details correct, I received my safely packaged and shipped pack on Wednesday morning.
While I’m sure this is the level of service the hotel promotes, I do know for sure that Laura did what it took to get my property complete with important meds, in my hands within two days os being first able to ship it. Toronto to outside of Vancouver in two days.
I doubt very much Iwould have seen this speed of service from downtown Vancouver!
Four Points Sheraton, Toronto Airport have my vote as the best service in any hotel around the airport, and I speak from experience. I have stayed in over 75% of the hotels in that area over a period of ten years.
Thank you Four Points, and a special thank you Laura. You showed you really care and not just to go through the motions.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank JoeG370
Reviewed 18 July 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay. Rooms are very clean as well as their function area, and entrance way. Easy check in, very nice and friendly with nice smile staffs. Their food is so great! There is starbucks inside the facility, the downside is only open till 11 am just for breakfast time. Restaurant is open till 12 midnight but the ambiance is very comfortable and has a private area for romantic time. Walking distance to the airport but hotel shuttle bus is available.

1  Thank 269bethd
Reviewed 21 June 2019 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here the night before we went on our vacation. We have stayed here many times before because we like it very much. The rooms are very clean and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. The beds are super clean and comfortable and they have a free shuttle to the airport. You have to remember to book a seat on the shuttle when you are checking in so you are guaranteed a seat on the shuttle. They have wake up calls if you would like one and the restaurant at the hotel is fabulous. They have a great selection of food and great service, the staff is very friendly and pleasant and the portions are very good. The prices are very reasonable and the food comes out fairly quickly. They have a swimming pool, work out room and bar area for you to go to. I would definitely recommend this restaurant and hotel to anyone visiting the area or living in the area or flying out of the airport

Date of stay: March 2019
1  Thank Eunice M
Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

Parking was a nightmare. Phone and thermostat were antiques. Clean room. Nice bathroom. Paper thin walls. Nice lobby and bar area. Literally across the street from the airport. Had a good sleep. USB chargers did not work.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank mikekris
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Dear mikekris, Thank you for sharing your feedback and I sincerely apologize for the challenges you have experienced with electrical amenities in your guestrooms. I would love to hear from you at the hotel and identify the room number in which you stayed in order to address these concerns. On the other hand, very delighted you have had a great night sleep and appreciated the look, feel and cleanliness of the hotel. Sincerely, Albert Kreimerman