Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
CVF
Canada

Expect much better from a Sheraton

2.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Sept 2019
This property is across from YYZ so it is in a convenient location for an overnight. Checked in late after a very long overseas journey and requested a quieter room Front desk staff was pleasant and efficient however the room was not up to Sheraton Four Points standards. For starters, the air con is an outdated separate unit which rattled quite loudly; not a massive problem until you need to go to sleep then it's very disruptive. Only one paltry bottle of water I had to return to the front desk to ask for a second. The shower/bath amenities had not been properly stocked so I discovered during my shower and after shampooing my (long) hair that there was no conditioner. My hair was a mess to brush out and looked like straw the next day. The body wash and shampoo I'm pretty sure are the same product-really how much could it cost to put a decent shampoo in the dispensers, not a 4 in 1 industrial soap. Then as I pulled back the covers to get in bed I noticed that one side of the bed, sheets looked less crisp than the other side-basically it looked like it may have been slept in and remade without changing the sheets. However at that point it was quite late, I was literally unable to keep my eyes open, and I did not want to wait what I'm guessing would have been at least 30 minutes for housekeeping. I put a towel down and slept on the clean looking other side of the bed, clothed head to toe. I couldn't prove this but I'm really not convinced that the sheets were clean, however they looked worn and sad regardless. Pillows were clearly terribly old as they were down and compressed down to about literally a centimetre of thickness. I had to use all four to get even minimal support for my head and neck.
For a Titanium Elite guest this was far from even a minimal standard. Obviously housekeeping is not checking on the quality of their work and even more disturbing if they are cutting corners by not bothering to change sheets. I would definitely NOT recommend this property. Sorry but this property needs to really step up it's game, especially as it's charging well over $100 a night.
Trip type: Travelled on business
3.0 of 5 bubblesLocation
2.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
3.0 of 5 bubblesService
Tourist58024679873, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this review
Responded 17 Sept 2019
Dear mistylime, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback following your stay with us. I would like to sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations and would like to assure you that we take great pride in our work and make every effort to ensure our guests satisfaction. We would truly love to have the opportunity to accommodate you again and change your perspective on the Four Points Toronto Airport. Sincerely,
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
9.1 miles from Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport
View more hotels in Mississauga
1,380 results
All reviews four points shuttle service free shuttle next morning flight airport parking driver pearson proximity conference canada
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019 via mobile

Stayed here one night due to a canceled flight. The room was clean, the mattress was firm but comfortable, the water pressure in the shower was very good, and the wifi was strong.
We ate at the restaurant there, it wasn't a big menu but we had we enjoyed and the service was good.
Everything about the stay was positive. It was not expensive, it was very convenient to the airport, including a shuttle service every 30 minutes, and the staff were friendly.
Would recommend staying here.

Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank missedme
Reviewed 4 September 2019

Clean hotel and rooms,staff what friendly and very helpful. Hotel is easy to get to and restaurant are close by if you want something more than what they offer at the hotel. Would recommend this hotel.

2  Thank Johanne B
Reviewed 4 September 2019 via mobile

Sleek, clean, efficient, what a great hotel. Very friendly check in staff with good info. It has a wide open lobby with airport flight displays, a bar and restaurant. The room was very good with nice carpet huge comfy bed and pillows. I appreciated the little vanity kit in bathroom too. It all felt very new and clean and super close to airport. They run a free airport shuttle every 30 mins or $20 per day parking. We'll stay here again.

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Helen P
Reviewed 26 August 2019

Got stuck in Toronto for the night due to bad weather. This hotel was a great option at a good price. The hotel has a pool and shuttle service to the airport which it was very helpful to catch our 6AM flight.

1  Thank Marco L
Reviewed 21 August 2019

We went for an all inclusive to the Caribbean so we stayed here for the Park and Fly deal. We payed about 240 CAD taxes in for the week. A little more than we usually spend but it was worth it!
The check in staff were super friendly, everything was great. Food and service in the restaurant was great. Pool and hot tub were great. We were happy with everything in the hotel save 3 things.
Despite the hotel being very nice on the inside the parking lot is not in good
condition and needs to be resurfaced, it gives a very bad first impression.
The second and shocking thing was that although our room seemed very clean we noticed a condom wrapper sticking out from under the mattress.
Lastly we had to wait 45 minutes for the airport shuttle and then when the guy showed up he stood at the back of the shuttle so I had to put our luggage in myself.
On the plus side it was nice to be so close to the airport, all in all I'm sure we will
book this hotel on our next trip in the winter but hopefully they will reconcile some of these discrepancies by then....

2  Thank Piperwilly