1,195 results
All reviewstoronto airportinternational centreshuttle serviceevery half hourfree shuttlefront desk staffnext morningan overnight stayan early morning flightpool and hot tubbeds were comfortablebooked this hotelone night staypark and flyparkingpearsonspg
Reviewed 24 July 2010

As our flight was an early flight and we had to travel to get to the airport, staying at the Four Points Sheraton assisted by allowing us to arrive the night before and to be able to leave a vehicle there while we were away. We actually were travelling with four adults and we had plenty of room to get ready in the morning.

• Stayed: July 2010
Reviewed 19 July 2010

Excellent people work there!!! They were all extremely helpful and pleasant to deal with, from the front desk to the restaurant. They went out of their way to make our stay great by arranging a taxi for us, giving us a late check out, upgrading our room and giving us directions to places we really wanted to see while in Toronto. I've never stayed at a hotel that had such a wonderful staff before. The room was really nice and clean and comfortable too! :).

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 July 2010

Stayed here twice in a week. From the time we arrived to leaving both times, we could not have asked for better service, from the shuttle bus driver, reception staff and dinning/bar staff, all were polite, cheerful and helpful, nothing was a problem. The rooms were clean, quiet and well appointed

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 July 2010

Front staff Lady was so pleasant. Shuttle was easy and very quick to airport. Clean room and very comfortable. Nice bar in Lobby area. Flew out next morning - park and fly included in reasonable room rate. Parking was at hotel - called shuttle when we got in and he came right away. Good comfy spot.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2010

Dear daydayday0, I thank you for the kind words regarding your experience at our hotel. I would be grateful if you could contact me directly with the details of your stay, so I can discover who the Front Desk Agent was who checked you in. I would like to recognize them.

Reviewed 7 July 2010

Annoyed more than anything....booked in advance and as a Platinum guest would have thought they would honor my king room request. Arrived....sorry all we have is doubles.

A little odd, with no explanation or apology....take it or leave it was the remark.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
FPSTA, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2010

Dear amyandandrew. I want to thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us at the Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport.

I am very disappointed to learn that you did not get the correct room type which you had booked, especially with being a Platinum member with Starwood Preferred Guest.

From your trip advisor name, I am unable to identify your specific reservation, so I can investigate. I would appreciate if you could contact me directly at the hotel.

I do thank you for your loyalty to Starwood and hope to hear from you soon.