“Nice clean affordable hotel”

Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga
Ranked #42 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This hotel had nice sized rooms which were very clean. We had no problems during our stay. The hotel is quiet at night and the first Floor rooms are good. The only problem I had is with the breakfast. If you arrive after nine most food is gone. The selection is your standard carbon filled, cereals, pastries, toast or waffles. Would like to see some protein offerings. Overall we had a good 4night stay at an affordable price.

Room Tip: Get a first floor room
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
DIMississauga, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2015

Hello Joe32926,

Thank you for your review. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Thank you for your feedback. We understand that our guests have many different dietary needs, and we will definitely take your suggestion into consideration.

Reviewed 10 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed 9 June 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 8 June 2014

Around 12:30 AM, we arrived at this place and exhausted coming from our whole day activity at an amusement park. When we got into the front desk, there was no one there, no note or something that could give us an idea if someone is on duty or if for how long someone will be back.

So as a normal human reaction, we started saying "Hello.... Anybody home?". So we tried doing this for almost 3-5 mins. Suddenly someone shouted, "YOU CAN'T WAIT FOR 5 MINS?!!! I AM IN THE WASH ROOM! WHY YOU KEPT ON CALLING?!". Then I go "excuse me?! There's not even a note or something, how do you expect me to know that?!". From there he never acted professionally and kept on making it look like we should be sorry looking for someone to assist us. I asked him if he was ever been trained or know of the word Customer Service and that he should realize we are bringing him business.

He kept on arguing and then I asked, "how can I speak to the manager or better yet the owner?". He then goes "I AM THE OWNER!". I replied, "Oh, if that's the case, I expect that you should have known better!" I am sceptical with the guy as his attitude and gesture are so unbecoming of an owner as I owned few businesses as well.

Never the less, I asked his name and he said he is "Mohammad Karah".

We were so disappointed and frustrated with what happened since my family and I were so tired already and have to find another place for 2 hours. We went to a place like this expecting to get a rest and all we got is a man full of arrogance.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Jane S
DIMississauga, General Manager at Days Inn Toronto West Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Hello Jane S.

I am so sorry about your unfortunate experience at our Hotel My Name is Mahmood Kara and I am the General Manager at this property. I would really appreciate it if you could email some more detail about your stay/ reservation. ie. Date of checkin , first name and last name.

Mahmood@daysinnmississauga.com

Thank you in advance for your patience and letting me know about this incident. You can be sure that we will investigate and act accordingly.

Best Regards,

Mahmood Kara

Reviewed 5 June 2014

We spent four night at the hotel, had no issues. Good location for everywhere we needed to be. The hotel was quiet, except occasionally the air conditioner would be a bit loud. Room was clean, and well maintained. Only comment would be that if you arrived later for breakfast, much of the food, coffee, milk and juice would be gone. Also, it is noteworthy that there is a Tim Horton's and a Pizza Nova just a block away, which was convenient.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Hello Sebastian C,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us.

Our breakfast now features a wide variety of grains, fruits, pastries, cereals, fruit juices and coffee/tea. Our guest service team monitors the breakfast station regularly to ensure there is a bountiful assortment for all of our guests to enjoy.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 3 June 2014

This hotel was everything we expected. The room was clean and we had everything
we needed. The breakfast was as expected and adequate for our needs. Seymore at
the front desk was great and very helpful. He was the best part of the hotel. We would
stay here again if we were in the area. Patricks Restaurant nearby was excellent and
Seymore recommended it.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Hello LemDee,

Thank you for your review.

I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us, and am delighted to hear you had a wonderful experience with our guest service agent.