“Just like the movie the shinning”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto Airport West
Ranked #41 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Must be the worst hotel I have ever stayed at. The beds were so bad I think it would of been better to sleep on the floor if wasn't so dirty. The staff was so rude & not helpful. Don't even bother with the breakfast unless u feel like being sick the bread was rock hard & there were no options. The hotel was completely run down & highly recommend that you find somewhere else there is a holiday inn beside it

• Stayed: January 2014
3  Thank Doyouknow1

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Arriving at an airport hotel at 2am having just made the booking, I think it's safe to assume you expect the reception staff to be friendly, perhaps even accommodating, not completely inflexible and rude. I arrived after calling and being passed around and around, finally getting hold of front desk to ask them to send the shuttle. On my arrival I had made a mistake by booking after midnight (my flight was redirected) therefore booking for that night. The front desk said there was no way the would honour the booking, instead charging me at a higher rate. The man at the reception seemed happy with this. While the place is terribly run down, I just wanted to get into bed. After hopping into bed to sleep, I realise how cold the room. I ring down to reception to ask for another blanket (there weren't any in the room), too be told that I need to get dressed and go down to pick one up myself. When I went to collect the blanket, to be given a thin bed cover instead. Be kind to yourself and stay anywhere else.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank MikahlaS
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Great price through Booking.com. Easy check in and check out. Comfortable Queen bed, coffee service, iron and board, usual toiletries, good shower and towels, nice TV. Huge and noisy air conditioning/heating unit. Fairly small room. Coat closest is on far side of bed. A bit isolated but about 15 minutes by free shuttle to Pearson. Breakfast starts at 0630 and our flight was at 0615 so we had to skip it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Roly M
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Needs refurbishing badly, devoid of cheer, dishwater coffee, dirty in places, elevator not level with floor, very slow and unreliable internet, lazy staff, breakfast not as good as other places but is included. If a bed is all you want it's ok, my bed was fine. But if you

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank BillM501
Reviewed 22 October 2013

My week long stay was pretty good at this place. The breakfast was impressive. The staff was helpful. The location isn't that great with just car showrooms all around.
Rooms were nothing special but not bad either, value for money.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
2  Thank ansinha
Reviewed 5 October 2013

Bad service especially from the management, who wouldn't even store 3 boxes for me for a few days. Previous management really knew customer service. This new management is so inefficient and rude. With the new management, everything is worse. The pool's temperature is arctic like and the rooms disgusting. Avoid at all costs.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 October 2013

AVOID THIS HOTEL. I can't warn people enough about this place. Don't be fooled by the nice exterior and Lobby / Common Areas. They have been re-done, it would appear to me, to deceive guests. I have NEVER stayed in such a filthy, disgusting room. SHAME on these people renting out rooms like mine. The carpet was full of gross stains, the bathroom had tape holding the shower insert to the wall, the two chairs in my room had ghastly stains on them, and one was ripped up. See my photos for what you are in for. I had a co-worker staying in the room next to mine and he had the same type of experience. INTERNET DOES NOT WORK ON HALF OF THE 5th Floor ! When I called the desk, they said it was my computer, even though I explained that if I walked halfway down the hallway, I was able to connect. My coworker could not connect at all.
When I complained to Front Desk in the morning, I showed them photos of my room and the woman at the desk seemed surprised and disgusted. She immediately refunded me 50% for both rooms, which I thought was a good gesture on their part. Only positive thing I can say about this place.
AVOID THIS PLACE AT ALL COSTS !!! READ THE REVIEWS. MORE THAN HALF THE PEOPLE GIVE NEGATIVE REVIEWS FOR A REASON !!!!

Room Tip: No Internet on half of the 5th Floor.