“NEVER EVER COME BACK”

Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto Airport West
Ranked #44 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 17 August 2014

It was my 4th stay in this hotel. Every new stay was worst than the previous. But this one was terrible.
1. Only 2 transparent towels per room. I had to go to the front desk every night to get more.
2. Internet connection was special. One night it didn't work completely. Other night Wi-Fi didn't work on the bed, but worked (with the interruptions) close to the desk. But it was very very slow always. 1 minute to refresh the emails.
3. The breakfast was the worst I had in the Choice Hotels. Coffee not drinkable, we had to wait 5-10 minutes to get eggs.
4. The room was dirty, dusty. Last morning do to the check out I understand why. The maids ( I saw 3) cleaned the room (carpet) with the BROOM, not vacuum cleaner.

If you don't want to get any allergy, get sick NEVER GO THO THIS HOTEL. The price is good, but it not worth. AVOID IT!!!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express & Suites Toronto Airport West

Reviewed 13 August 2014

I decided to stay close to the airport (and forfeit my bed at home) so I could catch my plane in the morning to my all inclusive vacation with my boyfriend. We left our room to go BUY a water at the front desk at 12:30am and got locked out. Our key wouldn't work. So we went to the front desk and the person working DOES NOT HAVE THE MASTER. It is 2am and we are still locked out. ALL of our stuff is in our room and we are not sure if we can even get in there to get our stuff to make our flight. To make matters worse, I am recovering from dental surgery and cannot access my medication which are locked in my room along with my cell phone and all of my belongings. I am LIVID. DO NOT stay at this s**t hole. The staff have no clue. How do you not know where the master key is? She is calling every employee and no one is answering. She is in charge of everyone's life in this place, yet has no access to rooms if something bad were to happen. Oh and according to her, the batteries frequently die in the doors. So why on earth would you not know where the keys are if this is a potential hazard? I called the police and am waiting for them to arrive. Don't stay here.

Room Tip: Don't bother.
Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Megan M
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I will never stay here again. This is NOT the quality I expect from choice hotels. When you first walk in your confronted with the smell of mould. The man who checked us in was a real snot. Didn't even ask us for our license plate number (STANDARD PROCEDURE at choice hotels) . Public computer is Windows XP which isn't as secure as windows 7. Wi fi kept booting me. Our toiletries had been used. We only had one face cloth i went to desk ask them. i was told let me see what i have. They had run out; what hotel runs out of linen? Im 95% certain my room was mouldy my eyes were burning the whole trip and my nose was stuffed. Water damage was visible in my room. I wanted to swim but decided not to after I saw the filthy hot tub and could not smell chlorine. Choice hotels should pull their license.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank emmindustries
Reviewed 7 August 2014

For your info, I travel 10-15 times a year to Toronto. First time at this hotel (classification on priceline, 2,5 *)

Rooms are dirty, honnestly, worst then average. Hairs on pillows, rude staff, 2 towels per room (?!??!).

Good points : breakfast (even if tables are sticky) and the free parking (major ++ in this area )

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 August 2014

I was stay there one night with Sinorama tour, bad night and it is only in the morning that I discovered why!!! There were insects in the bed, I'm not a professional but I am sure that it was bed bugs.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Djoudjine
Reviewed 4 August 2014

It is a sleeper hotel. You stay for a short while and then you continue your trip.
There is nothing fancy about it. The breakfast is so so, although the staff try to accommodate any requests you make. The rooms were small but functional. Again, nothing fancy, but functional.

It is close to the airport, and that is probably it's best quality.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Nuno B
Reviewed 15 July 2014

The only redeeming qualities of this quality inn are the staff, free breakfast and free parking. The free wifi is near to impossible to pick up and their "business center" is one computer in the main lobby which is usually being used by a staff member. The rooms are small, the furniture dingy, the pillows petite. The carpeting is "squishy" to wit: moist. The "fitness center" consisted of a broken treadmill, a dirty water cooler, and a busted weight machine with broken weights, held together with tape. The pool was small and dirty. There were pieces of plaster falling from the ceiling near the hot tub and portions of the wall were missing. The entire interior is in desperate need of a thorough cleaning and paint job. The staff however is courteous and helpful. There is also free coffee near the sandwich vending machine, however it is only served black. We payed $56 a night for this hotel plus 13% Canadian taxes. We felt robbed and after two nights relocated to a lovely holiday inn which was not only equidistant from the relatives we were in Canada visiting but almost the same price.

• Stayed: July 2014