“Good Hotel”

Ranked #17 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Laval, Canada
“Good Hotel”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Its the second time my family and I stay here and it is a very nice hotel. We have nothing to complain about! Service and staff are very friendly and welcoming :) We will be coming here again for sure! (Might be nice of they had a gym, just saying ;))

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank TravellingPatty03
comfort123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport Hotel West, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear TravellingPatty03,

I am glad your family and yourself had a great stay at our hotel. Thanks for taking the time out to leave your thoughts. We are including a gym in our next round of renovations. See you soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed here last year for our park, sleep and fly and the service was absolutely amazing. This time around not so much. The lady at the front desk didn't seem to care whether we stayed there or not. Last year we didn't eat at the restaurant since we got in late so this time we arrived early planning on supper there. We were told the restaurant was closed, but not given any alternatives in the area. We found some brochures and ordered in some supper. The Wifi was great and the rooms comfortable. Last year we were able to park our vehicle outside our room, this year we had to park in the back where there was a lot of snow and the snow removal was questionable. We had to rock our vehicle into the parking spot, not good. The shuttles were good and we had a very minimal wait at the airport upon arriving back home. The driver was kind enough to drive us to our vehicle. We paid quite a bit this year for what it was and I don't think we will be returning next winter when there are nicer motels down the street with more amenities and a lot less in price.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Hamilton_OntarioDeb
comfort123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport Hotel West, responded to this review, 5 March 2014
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments, sorry for not being up to your expectations from last year. I am sorry that the staff did not show more interest in your stay, guest service is our number one goal. I am glad that your room was comfortable and the wifi was great. We always have all park and fly guests park in the back of the hotel, it would of been the same last year. We had an unusual winter this year, with a lot of snow. This caused a lot of problems with parking, we are sorry. I am glad that the shuttle was efficient and that you were taken right to your car. We hope that you will give us another try. Thanks and have a great winter!
Nova Scotia
Reviewed 16 February 2014

We stayed here Jan 3, 2014 prior to an early morning flight on the 4th. The hotel was very comfortable with an in room microwave, fridge and WI-FI. The bed was especially comfortable, a plus when preparing for a long day of travel.
The check in and check out process was very efficient as was the shuttle service to and from the airport. While the provided parking is just a space at the back of their lot it worked well for us.
The hotel was also near shopping and restaurants which was convenient.
All in all this was a good way to start our vacation and sure beats airport parking.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank jlynn2
Dear jlynn2,

Its great to hear your comments regarding your stay at our hotel. I am glad that your experience was positive. I am glad that your trip started with us and that you had a great time. Enjoy the rest of the winter, take care.
Clifford, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed 23 January 2014

Great service and efficient, stayed here, ate at the restaurant and had a good selection for breakfast in the morning, and left the car here for a trip to Costa Rica, great shuttle service. Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place to stay when flying out of Pearson

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Russ W
Dear Russ W,

Thanks for sharing your feedback, I am glad that you had a good stay. During the winter months, Park and fly is very busy and we are always trying to perfect on our shuttle service. It is great that the shuttle was efficient and on time. I hope you had a great trip! Take care.
Kitchener, Canada
Reviewed 18 January 2014

Stayed here for two nights while having eye surgery. When checking in, the gentleman at the desk was very nice and eager to accommodate my needs. The updated, main floor room was neat and clean and very comfortable. The maid was friendly and eager to be of help. Checkout was easy and quick. As well, there is a Golden Griddle restaurant at the end of the hall and the food was reasonably priced and tasty and the hotel gives you a discount towards your breakfast. All in all, a good stay and we will definitely stay there again. Be aware there is a damage deposit required upon checkin but if you don't do any damage it is not a problem!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank greyrose58
Dear greyrose58,

I wanted to take a few minutes to thank you for your comments. I know that your were in for eye surgery and I am glad that my staff were able to make you feel comfortable during that time. Thanks for the positive feedback, take care!
Irvine, California
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I found myself here after having my flight cancelled during the winter storm in early 2014. We were lucky to even find a room with so many stranded travelers!

The room and amenities are very simple, but it was clean, the bed was decent, and the staff was helpful, even refilling our water bottles on request as they had run out of bottled water.

For a sudden or even a planned layover near Pearson Airport, this hotel does the job and is very reasonably priced.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Flint M
Dear Flint M,

Thank you for leaving your comments. I am glad that you were able to find accommodations on that snowy, cold night. More over, I am glad that you had a chance to stay with us and that your stay was satisfactory. We hope to see you again, take care.
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed 8 December 2013

3 of us stayed in a double queen bed room. While the hotel room was really nice, clean and comfortable I was not impressed with customer service we received. I booked our room over the phone with Choice Privileges and was given the room rate including all taxes and charges and then when we got there we asked if we could have a main floor room as there is no elevator and we brought a lot of stuff. So he tells me its an extra $5 charge??? I think that was absolutely ridiculous but we agreed as we really wanted main floor. So the next morning when we went to check out I was given a bill of $15 more then what I was told rather than $5. Of course the man that checked us in was not working when we checked out and the 2 ladies more or less had no explanation and tried making excuses about taxes and other charges meanwhile I showed them the confirmation email I received that very clearly stated the price and that it included ALL taxes and other charges. Needless to say I will be contacting Choice Privileges tomorrow to inquire and complain!

Overall the hotel was good for what it was intended for... a place to get ready and rest after a night out. Comfortable beds, very clean rooms however the walls I think are pretty much paper thin since our neighbours woke us up just with them talking to each other.

I would recommend the hotel but make sure to be clear with them on pricing!!!
Oh and no breakfast is included...

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank cdn_shawty
comfort123, General Manager at Comfort Inn Toronto Airport Hotel West, responded to this review, 9 December 2013
Dear cdn_shawty,

Thank you very much for your recent review of your stay. I am very glad that your stay was comfortable, and am very pleased that you would recommend us again. I am very sorry for the mix up regarding the room rate. We normally have a higher rate on the first floor, due to demand (no elevator, sliding patio doors), therefore it makes business sense. This is why you would of been charged a different rate for moving to the first floor (it should of been explained better). Please feel free to contact me directly, I could look at the charges for you. Thank you for your time.