“Delicious food, reasonable prices, good service, and nice, intimate surroundings!”
Review of Bistro Chezanne - CLOSED

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Located in Streetsville, opened in November 2010
Mississauga, Canada
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I have visited Chezanne several times, with friends, my husband, and relatives. The service has been consitently good, the food delicious. The menu is small but varied. Try the apple tart, or creme brulee for dessert. I have had the halibut, the steak, the beef bourgongon and the chicken medallions (on the March Prix Fix menu). Wine selection is somewhat limited though. The coffee is delicious, and served with a small macaroon. I will definitely keep going back!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Teacher1406

Toronto, Canada
“Very nice meal with good French food.”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We've been to Bistro Chezanne twice and we've enjoyed it both times. The wait staff on both occasions was prompt and pleasant. On our last visit I had the escargot and boeuf bourguignon while my wife had a beet salad and salmon. Her salmon was perfectly cooked and very fresh. The bourguignon was done using short ribs and I found them to be a little fatty but the sauce was very good. I finished off with a nice cheese plate.

I would recommend Bistro Chezanne and we're looking forward to another visit.

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank MustangJoe
Toronto, Canada
“Streetsville's Little Secret”
Reviewed 31 October 2011

Bistro Chezanne is a small intimate French restaurant in the heart of Streetsviille. Food is wonderful, and staff are very attentive ensuring the experience has you coming back for more. Candle lit tables with white table cloths make you feel like you are in a 5 star restaurant without the 5 star costs. Drop in for a glass of wine at the bar or for a meal, one not to be missed.

• Visited October 2011