“nice hotel, easy access to 401 and 403”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
Ranked #14 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“nice hotel, easy access to 401 and 403”
Reviewed 21 June 2013

Had to stay here cos of a function near by.. the hotel is far away from the center of Mississauga however it is between 403 and 401.. the staff are friendly and helpful.. rooms are spacious... and there is laundry facility in the lobby.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank NoorT
Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. Its is always appreciative to hear from our guests and obtain valuable feedback.

Thanks again and hope to see you on a return visit to the Mississauga area.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
  • Korean first
Delaware
Reviewed 15 June 2013

This is a good hotel for business. It's nothing fancy, but the room was clean and the shower had great water pressure. The front desk staff is super nice, as is the woman at the bar. I did not have time to enjoy the breakfast, but I can imagine it is good as it was packed every morning of my stay. I would not hesitate to stay here again. It had everything I needed for a work trip.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, 20 June 2013
Dear tbanana

I hope the next time you visit us you will have time to enjoy our delicious breakfast buffet.

I especially appreciate your comment about our front office team and the bar staff, and I will share your comments with them. Its alsways good to hear the positive.

Thanks again for taking the time to write and see you again.

Regards.
Dacula, Georgia
Reviewed 14 June 2013

Nice hotel... You can tell the hotel is a little older but over all still pretty nice. The staff was very helpful and speedy at check in and check out. Location is good but need to drive to dine out. Fitness center is small and with a few machines and hand weights.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Thank you for your review of our hotel. We always appreciate the feedback from our guests. I will for certian share your thoughts to the staff.

Thanks again. See you on your next vist to Mississauga

Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Great accommodations. Rooms were clean and tidy. The food in restaurant was great. Staff were friendly and always helpful. My only complaint is that the internet access was extremely slow. Couldn't ask for better service.

Dear Stephania T

Thank you for your lovely comments regarding our hotel and services. Specifically regarding our staff. We do take pride in ensuring all expectaions of our guests are exceeded.

I do hope we can be of service to you in the future should you visit Mississauga.

Yours truly
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 3 June 2013

Location is prime for business trips; price is also very reasonable. Rooms still have heavy smoke smell (not renovated since becoming smoke-free); lobby bar/restaurant has limited hours, with not much else near hotel to compensate.

Good day

Thank you for your comments about our hotel. I appreciate the time involved in writing reviews.

Our hotel does offer a few smoking rooms. I'm not sure where your room was located but when you visit in the future ask at check in to be away from our smoking rooms as an option to you. However in the future, smoking rooms may be eliminated from our inventory. We do have restuarant options availble in the area that are easily accessable. Our front desk team would be happy to offer alternatives.

Thank youi again for your review and hope to see you in the future.

Many regards
Hamilton, Canada
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My fiance and I decided to treat ourselves to a night away from home for the long weekend and stayed at this hotel in Mississauga near the 401. It has a lovely decor in the front lobby which I've come to expect from the Hilton Garden Inns.

The male front desk person had a great personality. When he asked me if I'd stayed there before, I told him not at that location but at the Niagara location. When he handed me my key he joked that he gave us a "fallsview room". Too funny. He was extremely personable throughout check in and again when I had to return as one of the two cards we were given for the room didn't work. The female front desk person was also very friendly with a great sense of humour when we went down to grab some water and pop from the pantry. Great staff!

Our room was spacious and clean, we had a king-sized bed, desk, fridge (a MUST for me because I need cold bottled water) and comfortable seating for reading. My fiance complained some about the mattress we had, it was uneven on his side of the bed so he had a bit of a difficult sleep. The bathroom was a good size but the shower curtains barely went past the edge of the tub so it soaked the floor when we each had a shower. It was a very quiet hotel though, so we got the peace and quiet we wanted.

We took a dip in the spa they have in the pool room. It was the perfect temperature but only two jets worked somewhat, the jet timer didn't operate, this was noticed by other guests that were getting in shortly after we emerged. Still, sitting in that heated water was very relaxing and did the trick, even though we missed the jets.

If you want a lovely and quiet place to stay in the Mississauga area, then this is a good option. It's not far from Square One shopping mall but out of the way enough to be peaceful. It's also convenient to get to and a great price!!

Other than the couple of minor things I mentioned, we enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: We asked for a room away from the elevator and were accommodated.
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled as a couple
Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, 4 June 2013
Good day

And thank you for your comments to which I have shared with the team. I'm really happy you enjoyed your time with us and look forward to a return visit.

Just a quick note regarding the king bedded rooms at our hotel they are adjustable for comfort so each side can be adjusted to a guests specific needs. My apologies if you were not aware of that ability. With regards to the whirlpool the jets may just needed to have been reset. On your next visit there is a phone conveniently located in the pool area where any one of our team can assist you.

Thanks again

paris, France
Reviewed 18 May 2013

had a very nice stay, the team was very helpful. They gave me good advices and could answer all my questions. I noticed that the machines in the fitness center are quite old and could be replaced. The breakfast was nice and cooker was nice as well. Nice rooms

Dear Guest

Thank you for your comments regarding our hotel. I can appreciate the time it takes to write reviews and your comments are most welcome. I have mentioned your comment regarding the fitness centre but at present time there is no plans for renovations in that area.

Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you.

Regards