“Clean and friendly hotel”

Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga
Ranked #16 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Napanee, Canada
“Clean and friendly hotel”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel recently while away on business. The hotel and room itself were clean and staff were extremely friendly. My only complaint is the mattress. Half of the king sized bed was very used on and the other half was incredibly hard. The walls aren't well insulated because noises from other rooms were quite loud. My neighbours alarm clock woke me up in the morning. I would definitely stay again at this hotel and would recommend it to others. Just wish the beds were more comfortable.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, 28 May 2014
Hello

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel I truly appreciate the time it takes to write reviews. I am happy to hear you will return, just a note however, our king bedded rooms are fully adjustable to comfort.

Thanks again,
See you on a return visit to our hotel.

Front Office Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Korean first
Auburn, Canada
Reviewed 10 April 2014

I highly recommend the Hilton Garden Inn. Everything was awesome! Right from check-in to check out! Dining in the Hotel was a good experience. VERY helpful staff. Room was clean and comfortable. I always stay here when in Mississauga/Brampton

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, 24 May 2014
Dear guest

Thanks so much for your review. I always enjoy reading our guests comments.

Hope you think of us when returning to Mississauga.

London, Canada
Reviewed 4 April 2014

The rate for this hotel is maybe a bit high considering the rooms are fairly average in terms of ammenities, but I have never stayed in a hotel with friendlier staff, nor a hotel that is kept so spotlessly clean from top to bottom. We were greeted by a jovial and informative desk agent, and the breakfast staff kept up the great first impression every day with smiles and greetings that felt very genuine. Our room was kept spotless every day, with nice touches like the bed not being made with pillows on my side when the housekeeper noticed that I clearly didn't use a pillow (after the first night). The carpets and tile were spotless, there was none of that usual "hotel bathtub scum" feeling (you know what I mean, admit it!), and it was just a very pleasant experience all around. If you're on a business trip in the area, you owe it to yourself to try this hotel out.

Room Tip: If you're going to have breakfast at the hotel, get the breakfast package: it saves you in the l...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Thank you for writing your review of our hotel. Our guest's thoughts are always appreciated and will be shared with the team.

Hope to see you on a return visit to our hotel.

Regards
Seattle, United States
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I was a guest at the Hilton Garden Inn for 3 nights during a business trip. My overall experience with this property was very bland and unmemorable. The lobby is nice but the rest of the hotel is mediocre at best. The biggest highlight of the stay was that the shower got hot quickly. One thing that was missing was power outlets in the base of the lamps (I know, first world problems) but I'm used to charging my phone next to the bed and using the alarm on my phone. Don't eat here. Not that the food is bad or anything, just way overpriced. I made the mistake of eating breakfast there my first morning, just had a small bowl of fruit (literally 4 chunks of pineapple and 4 chunks of cantaloupe) and a glass of OJ. They charged me $8.99 for that. Isn't that typically free? My advice would be drive 1 block north on your way out and get a breakfast sandwich meal from Tim Horton's for a couple bucks less. My stay was very lackluster. I will stay at a different property during my next visit.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Dear traveller

Sorry to hear we did not live up to your expectations. Our lobby was recently renovated and our guest rooms are updated for a refresh soon. Hopefully our enthusiastic staff will be the draw that brings you back.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.

Regards
Reviewed 24 March 2014

it was my first stay at this hotel. I had just sold my home and was needing to stay at a hotel for a few days. My experience at this hotel was amazing one of my best stays at a hotel. Food was great , staff were were warm and hospitable and willing to assist. The rooms were very clean and very central to shopping and restaurants. I would stay at this hotel again with no issues and recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Bob C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Toronto/Mississauga, responded to this review, 20 May 2014
Good day

Thank you so much for your comments and I am glad you felt we are the best because all of the staff here go to great lengths to ensure our guests feel comfortable and safe.
I will definetly share your feedback with the team.

Thanks again, and see you in the future.

Lindsay, Canada
Reviewed 18 March 2014

The hotel is on a service road next to the QEW, however, noise is not a problem. The pool is very small and cold so not great for the kids. The hotel definately is more for the business traveler, however, all staff were very nice. The breakfast was good, you have traditional continental, and can have made to order items as well. Stick with the made to order items when going for breakfast.

Room Tip: If traveling with kids, you can get a 2 Queen Room or King with Pull-out sofa and both rooms also al...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear guest

I appreciate the comments, however reading your review you may have selected the wrong location as there are three in Mississauga as we do not have queen beddded rooms only double and king rooms non of which have pull out sofas. And we are not located adjacent to the QEW.

However thank you for choosing the Hilton Garden Inn brand of hotels

Hilton Garden Inn
100 Trader's Blvd
Mississauga, Ont
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Stayed a couple of nights and found the hotel to be very comfortable. Slightly noisy heating and flapjacks in reception were too hard to eat, but otherwise really nice place, with very comfy beds. Handy access to Toronto and airport.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Dear traveller

Thanks for your review. I always enjoy hearing from our guests.

Hopefully you will visit us again, when in Mississauga