Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Mississauga
US$237
US$228
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Four Points by Sheraton Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$121
US$141
US$130
  • Pool
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$126
US$172
US$157
  • Bar/Lounge
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$78
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskking suitehot tubnice hotelregular roombed was very comfortabledecent sizepool areafree parkingbusiness tripeasy accessonsite restaurantroom servicewe've stayedwould definitely stay here againup to datecomfortable stay
Reviewed 22 August 2010

We enjoyed our stay here. I stayed for 4 nights with some siblings (all grown), my parents, and some extended family. This hotel is close to the highway and all of the action, from what I could tell, in Mississauga. The room was nice. We had a room with 2 televisions, one in the bedroom and one in the living room. The bathroom was relatively small, with just enough room for the nice shower, the very low to the ground toilet, and the sink (which was small.)

I was never present when the maid service came, but they did an adequate job. They do have a shuttle service to take you to and from the airport. It comes at a cost of $12 per leg, per person. There is a restaurant in the lobby area that we liked. The fish-n-chips were awesome.

The hotel didn't have a room with a washer and dryer, but they did offer a cleaning service where your clothes would be picked up, cleaned, and brought back.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 July 2010

I managed to get a fantastic internet rate for a queen suite at this hotel. The rate was way less than what you would pay for a regular room anywhere in Mississauga/Toronto area. I thought it might be a situation where, you get what you pay for. But I was very pleasantly surprised. The check in was very quick and the staff was very friendly. The lobby was bright and nicely decorated. The elevator and hallways were well lit and very clean. The suite was comprised of a nice sized living room area with pull out sofa, nice desk and flat screen tv in a cabinet. The room was equipped with a microwave and fridge and had a coffee maker. The bathroom was modern and supplied with lots of towels. The separate bedroom area had 2 queen sized beds and another flat screen tv. The whole suite was modernly decorated and very clean. I had a great night sleep. The mattresses were very comfortable and the choice of pillows was a nice touch too. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2008

Room: 701
Dates: Start 4 Nov 2008 End 30 Nov 2008

Goods:
- Room size is good
- Perfect for a Business Traveller !!!!!!!!!!!!
- Free Wireless
- Good Guest Services
- TV Cable is good too
- Air Conditioning is very good
- The best washroom supplies
- Free Toothbrush and Toothpaste if you forgot yours

Bad:
- Local calls are not free [75 cents fixed service charge]
- Location is not good for holiday makers
- Local Bus service is not frequent
- Expensive in-house restaurant
- Expensive room service
- Far away from other restaurants

My wife and I are put up at this hotel for a month. Usually I do not review a hotel until after my stay but because I am enjoying my stay so much... I think it deserves its credit.

The hotel needs to update their pictures because it is far better than shown on their site.

I would only recommend this hotel to Business or Corporate Clients only.

• Stayed: November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 28 August 2008

Holiday Inn Select was the WORST hotel we have ever stayed at My family and I were there for another family members wedding. Upon check in, we were never informed of the need to sign up for the shuttle service for the next day, a request for a clean up in one of the rooms was completely disregarded (on several occassions) and we were fought with over breakfast coupons offered for a previous reservation problem. The next day, we were informed we could not have a cot for another room, another battle over breakfast coupons and the mess as mentined before. Our breakfast was served in such stagnant order that while some were JUST getting their meals, others were done. The shuttle execution was messy (at best) and we ended up an hour and a half late to the reception because the instructions were wrong. Later that night, puke stayed in the elevator for an hour (before our driver had a chance to clean it himself). Puke was still evident (physically and nasally) the next day (into the afternoon), the passengers on the late shuttle were not even apologized to and the employees were generally ignorant and in denial. When I contacted Mr. Welsh, he accussed my family and I of trying to `screw`him and the hotel over because we wanted a refund for the Saturday night. The only decent employees were Courtney and Unquiewka. There are plenty of DECENT hotels around this one. Go there instead of here.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
5  Thank thehartfamily
Reviewed 27 August 2008

Nicely updated and well taken care of hotel. Restaurant and lounge open daily with good food. Good location right by the 401. Some traffic noise if you are facing the highway. Nice location. Above average holiday inn. Good competitive price.

Stayed: August 2008