Monte Carlo is a nice place to stay. We recently spent a week in Canada and our stay was very pleasant. The cost was excellent, housekeeping was great, staff very friendly. Air conditioning is noisy but bearable. We plan on staying there again next year when we visit. Breakfast is cold but has choices and fresh fruit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our strategic location close to Toronto International Airport and Square One Shopping Center and our unsurpassed luxury, comfort and value will exceed your expectations. Whether your needs are strictly business or mainly pleasure, you can rest assure that our 104 well-appointed rooms in our Toronto airport hotel were designed for both the leisure and business traveler in mind. Airport shuttles and parking are both available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Airport Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Airport Hotel Mississauga
- Monte Carlo Hotel Airport