“Decent place for long stay”

and 1 more site!
Studio 6 Toronto - Mississauga
Ranked #46 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 14 August 2010

I had opted this hotel for 2 months. It was good experience. Rooms are worth for price. Good Ambience. Service was good specially Sanjeev (Front Desk) was really helpful who made our stay pleasant. created lively atmosphere to stay. Awesome guidance in all the matters required for a layman like me going to canada for the first time.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
2  Thank vijay_sarathi
s61908bo, Manager at Studio 6 Toronto - Mississauga, responded to this reviewResponded 7 December 2010

Thank you so much for your feed back ! we always appreciate to hear from our guests, as it helps us improve our service; i will approach Sanjeev and convey your message and would like to take to take this opportunity to invite you to come and see us again !

sincerely yours,

Dorothy Romanowska, Operations Manager

Reviewed 11 August 2010

Great location,place need some renovation it looks very used and old.
The hotel is closed at 8 pm,but between 8 and 4 am there is a lovely lady Valentina with a great personality ,always there for us to help,explaine,guide through all informations that we need.
You call her once and she is there in a short time with her big smile and great customers service .

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank krma155021
Reviewed 22 June 2010

Stayed at this place for 2 weeks until I got another place close to Square One.

This is typical Budget stay and you can't expect much from it. The room is small. Kitchen has a small fridge; Utensils; cloth to wipe the kitchen area but no liquids to wash the utensils. Washroom is good and has a bath tub.

Ppl at reception are good and friendly. The cleaners however are not friendly and the cleaning happens only once a week on Budget stays.

You can hear ppl walking in the corridors. Overall a typical budget stay i.e. $59 per night or even less.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank Kpavvy
Reviewed 15 May 2010

My husband and I moved to Canada in April. While looking for a permanent apartment, we stayed at Studio 6, Mississauga. We chose this hotel because it was cheap, it offered fully equipped kitchen and it was the nearest to Toronto's Pearson International Airport.
The room was not very big, clean and comfortable, with nice queen bed. The kitchen has all necessary things, including coffee machine, microwave, frying pan and fridge.
We had free WiFi, free local calls, coin laundry facilities and free parking there - really great bonuses for us, newcomers.
The hotel is in very close to Tim Horton and ethnic restaurants, Mississauga bus station and shopping malls. The only one thing that we didn't like about the location was that jets were whooshing over our heads 24/7. It was a bit noisy because of that.
Definitely, if we'll need a place to stay for a week or two (or a month) in Mississauga, we'll stay in Studio6 again.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 May 2010

The concept of the Studio 6 is great when away on business, loved the kitchen and supplies. The washroom was big and the tub was new and deep. But the whole room had a odd odor to it. the bed was not the best, but you get what you pay for. All in all I will try again to see

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled on business

Smell like a kitchen
No security

• Stayed: July 2008, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 April 2008

Lots of bizarre cooking odors coming from the rooms in the hallway. I got to my room and was going to set my suitcase on a chair and found it was covered in crumbs from somebody else. I set it on the kitchen table which also had smudges of food on it. I went to the bed and the sheets had stains I don't want to think about. I found a chart on the table which explained cleaning protocol. It actually said they do light housekeeping to keep costs down.

I will not go back.

There are many choices in the area and I have never had it quite this nasty. It was cheap and I guess if you are desperate for low cost, you may be stuck. I will pay the $30 extra to stay in a real place next time.

I have never had a Motel 6 experience this bad before!

• Stayed: April 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank ottomowbeels