“Excellent Customer Service”

Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
Ranked #23 of 61 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 27 February 2014

I am extremely impressed with Shawn, who has been with the hotel since it opened 12 years ago. I actually stayed at the hotel next door, the Marriott Courtyard. However, when I woke up at 5 am, and the Courtyard did not have any coffee until 630am, I was disappointed. I walked next door to the Residence Inn, and Shawn opened the door. They were serving coffee. Since that experience, every morning I would walk across the parking lot, Shawn would open the door, and I was able to get my coffee. Because of Shawn, I would come back and stay with the Residence Inn. I find it very disappointing that the Courtyard does not care enough about "early morning" customers to provide the complimentary coffee.....That is very "short-sighted".....Save $50-100 a day and not serve coffee, and loose a customer that was spending over $600 to stay at their hotel.....Makes sense to me.....

Room Tip: If you are an early morning riser, don't stay at the Courtyard next door, until they bring the f...
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Walt J
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Walt J,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Shawn on the excellent service he delivered. I will be certain to pass along your compliments and award him with a special commendation for his sincere hospitality. We hope to have you as our guest at the Residence Inn the next time you travel to Mississauga. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I am a frequent visitor to the Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale due to my business travels. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. I find the staff very friendly and professional. I receive a warm greeting each time I arrive--usually late Sunday night by Sean. One cold morning when my rental car would not start, the hotel manager assisted me (using his car and cables) to jump-start the rental. Along with their warm smiles, these are just examples of the friendly service this courteaous hotel staff provides. When in the Missisauga area, this is where I choose to stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2014

W H,
We appreciate your continued patronage and thank you for writing a review from your Residence Inn Mississauga experience. It’s fantastic to know we consistently deliver excellent service for your business travels. I look forward to sharing your compliments with our staff and I will be certain to recognize Sean with a special commendation for his warm hospitality. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel when traveling to Mississauga. Thank you again for your review and patronage.

Reviewed 4 February 2014

I have been here before and I can't complain. The hotel is close to stores and restaurants and not too far from downtown Toronto. Fridge, hair dryer, laundry room, TV, A/C and pretty much everything you need on a business trip. I would stay here again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 11 February 2014

Flindstroem,
We appreciate your review and return visit with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We’re pleased to hear that our location and amenities provide all the essentials for your business travels. Please plan to stay with us again on your next trip to the area. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Despite the bitter cold, we were greeted with a warm smile and caring attiude at the front desk by Gul. That gracious feeling gave warm and a return smile on a bitter cold 31 degree below zero wind chill. not doubt I will be back

Room Tip: rooms facing the courtyard are quieter.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 5 February 2014

R D,
We're happy to hear from you! Thank you for sharing feedback from your stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. It's great to hear our staff's warm hospitality made for an enjoyable stay. I will be certain to share your kind comments with Gul. Thank you again for writing. We look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 15 January 2014

I have visited here lots of time and the staff became very familiar with me. They are serving very good light dinner. Sometimes they serve Indian food too. Reception is also very good they provide all information regarding the local places and the preferred way.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank AkshayaDelhi
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2014

AkshayaDelhi,
Thank you for your review and continued patronage with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. It's fantastic to hear all the aspects that consistently make for an enjoyable stay. We hope to welcome you back as our guest again soon. Thank you again for writing.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

On January 7th, the inn experienced a major water line rupture that flooded the ground level throughout most of the building. The staff handled things very quickly and effectively, and immediately brought in a large crew of outside contractors to deal with the plumbing, flooring and other issues. In spite of very challenging circumstances, the entire staff, including the General Manager Mr. Hopper, the lady at the Reception desk, and the person working in the dining room area, all went out of their way to ensure that no important services were interrupted, and that the guests were kept well informed and were treated exceptionally well. This was all done with a very positive and welcoming attitude, in spite of the very trying circumstances. They even brought in many pizzas for the hotel guests to share as this was unfolding. I was exteremely impressed with how this difficult situation was handled by the entire team.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2014

ajeffs,
Thank you for sharing your positive reflections from your experience with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We greatly appreciate your recognition of our staff's excellence in service during such challenging circumstances. We strive to provide our guests with the exceptional service, and we're pleased to hear you were impressed with the way our team handled the situation. I look forward to sharing your complimentary feedback with our team and thank you once again for writing. We hope to extend our hospitality to you again in the near future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

After stating in coutless typical Marriotts we wanted to check what Residence Inn is all about. On the plus side you get seperate living room/ kitchen with two TVs which is handy with children. You can do your laundry (1,75 CAD per load plus washing liquids and dryer), cook your dinner (pans, dishwasher) and decide when housekeeping is coming so works well if you are on a budget. Make sure you have a car as it is in the middle of nowhere. Now about the property: each rate is with breakfast and you help yourself and clean after yourself. I only used paper plates just in case. You can do your own waffle. There is no cold buffet, eg. cheese or salad. The rest is of low quality and limited choice so do not count on free breakfast to fill you up. Carpet in communal areas is constantly dirty. Our suite smelled of curry. I bought febreeze and was constantly spraying but to no avail. Furniture was dated and tired but TV was modern. Duvets were very clean. Room from the parking side were quiet. Overall we had good rest. We needed extra hour for check out as due to ice storm our car was delaying but it was not a problem. All staff was very kind.

Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank pekao

pekao,
Thank you for writing a review. We appreciate your feedback and sincerely apologize for the areas we fells short of exceeding your expectations. We're glad you enjoyed a good night's rest and found our friendly staff and spacious accommodations to meet your satisfaction. We value you as our guest and we hope to provide a more positive stay in the future. Thank you again for writing.