“Friendly staff make this place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale

Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
Ranked #22 of 62 Hotels in Mississauga
Doylestown, Pennsylvania
“Friendly staff make this place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014 via mobile

The very friendly, amiable and service oriented staff make this place. In all other respects, it is your typical Residence Inn with their normal room appointments and size. Breakfast was good, but there are not enough tables to cope with the number of guests. They have a shuttle van, shared with the Courtyard Marriott that can transport you to local businesses in the area - very helpful!

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, 5 May 2014
Mutiny,
We appreciate you taking a moment to write a review about Residence Inn Mississauga. Thank you especially for recognizing the friendly service delivered by our staff. We’re pleased to know you had an enjoyable stay and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Thanks again.

Kind regards,
David Hopper, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

I had just driven over six (6) hours from west Michigan with a very excited bunch of teenage girls for a Spring break trip to Toronto.

I walked into the Residence Inn after that experience only to have problems with my cell phone coverage and was not in the greatest state of mind. However, I was greeted by Shauna and that changed. She was completely "old school". She was polite, attentive, friendly and gave us the service that is rare these days. You could tell she was interested in making our time as best it could be. She and Leonardo took the time to discuss restaurants, shopping, groceries and to take full advantage of what Residence Inn offered. I was at ease and simply had to smile.

The room was excellent; clean, in top-notch condition, great breakfast, pool and full of amenities you expect in your room. The location was near restaurants, groceries and only about 10 miles or so from the Islington Station for the subway trip into TO. There is another organization that does it right, the TTA.

Thanks Shauna and Leonardo. You set the table with your attention to us and making things right. I am impressed and hope Residence Inn recognizes they have two valuable assets. Good for Residence Inn. Great for me and the girls on this trip.

I will be going back this Summer for another trip and hope to see Shauna and Leonardo again.

Room Tip: I really had no issues, so I have no tips to add.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Kirk M,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. We are very fortunate to have Shauna and Leonardo as part of our dedicated team, who take pride in their approach to hospitality, and strive to provide a complete guest experience. I look forward to commending them both on their efforts in service that made for an enjoyable stay for you and your girls. We're happy to have been a part of your spring break travels, and we hope to welcome you back again soon. Thank you again for your review.

Kind regards,
Greensboro, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 March 2014

I visit Mississauga very often. In 2013, I made approximately 9 trips to the city, my longest stay was 13 days. After visiting most of the hotels in the area, Residence Inn - Meadowvale is the best. The staff is very friendly and upon entering you are always met with a friendly face. I am so known at the site, that every morning before I take my 5am walk, the coffee is freshly brewed and waiting for the early morning risers. They shifts operate like clockwork and there has never been a day that I have found anything occurring out of the ordinary.

Room Tip: Share with the desk clerk what your likes and dislikes are. They will do everything in their power...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, 6 April 2014
Cynthia M,
We appreciate your complimentary feedback and continued patronage at Residence Inn Mississauga. We’re happy to be a part of your travels, and glad our staff provides the consistent, friendly service our guests deserve. Please continue to make us your number one choice hotel when traveling to Mississauga. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again.

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

This is my first visit to canada I really loved the hotel, room service is verh good I like to appreciate staff specially Marcella, Shauna, Andrew, Michael & Gul, felt like home being with them. Amenities are also good. I loved the breakfast and snacks which they provide.

Thank you so much for all the wonderful memories.

Mamtha Suhas

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Mamtha S,
Thank you for choosing Residence Inn Mississauga on your first trip to Canada. We’re happy to have been a part of your travels, and we’re glad the quality of service and amenities you experienced made for a memorable stay. I will be certain to recognize Marcella, Shauna, Andrew, Michael & Gul with special commendations for their warm hospitality. Please plan to visit us again soon and thank you again for writing.

Edmonton, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2014

I had been staying at this hotel for six weeks and found the staff to be very professional and personable during my stay. From Shawn remembering my name at the front desk to Miryan and Claudia looking out for me at breakfast each morning. The hotel is clean and comfortable meeting any requirements you might have. I know if I have to return to the GTA for any reason this Residence Inn will be my number 1 choice! Thank you everyone at the Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale for making my hotel stay a home away from home!!!!!!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Rsdhanoo,
We're happy to have had you as our guest and thank you for writing a review about your six week stay with us at Residence Inn Mississauga. Shawn, Miryan, and Claudia will be thrilled to know that their sincere hospitality added extra comfort to your stay and made you feel at home. We hope you'll have an opportunity to visit us again in the future. Thank you again for your kind comments.

Mississauga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

I had a very pleasant 6 days at the Residence Inn in Meadowvale , Mississauga while renovating my new home. The staff were all very friendly and helpful. The reception staff had lots of information and very professional. The suite I had was a queen with a sofa bed. It was very roomy and I made use of the kitchen facilities while there.
The breakfast selection was different each morning, and the ladies in the kitchen were very helpful. Maryim was especially helpful., Always ready with the hot water for tea. I Would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: I liked looking out on the highway, I could see before I left what the traffic situation was.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Mississuagatraveller,
We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during the renovation of your home, and we thank you for sharing feedback from your experience. It's great to hear our staff provided excellent service and our accommodations and breakfast selection met your satisfaction. I will be certain to share your kind comments with Maryim on her attentive service and hospitality. We hope you'll visit us again at Residence Inn Mississauga.

Norman, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

I am extremely impressed with Shawn, who has been with the hotel since it opened 12 years ago. I actually stayed at the hotel next door, the Marriott Courtyard. However, when I woke up at 5 am, and the Courtyard did not have any coffee until 630am, I was disappointed. I walked next door to the Residence Inn, and Shawn opened the door. They were serving coffee. Since that experience, every morning I would walk across the parking lot, Shawn would open the door, and I was able to get my coffee. Because of Shawn, I would come back and stay with the Residence Inn. I find it very disappointing that the Courtyard does not care enough about "early morning" customers to provide the complimentary coffee.....That is very "short-sighted".....Save $50-100 a day and not serve coffee, and loose a customer that was spending over $600 to stay at their hotel.....Makes sense to me.....

Room Tip: If you are an early morning riser, don't stay at the Courtyard next door, until they bring the f...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Walt J
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this review, 4 March 2014
Walt J,
Thank you for your review. We appreciate you taking the time to recognize Shawn on the excellent service he delivered. I will be certain to pass along your compliments and award him with a special commendation for his sincere hospitality. We hope to have you as our guest at the Residence Inn the next time you travel to Mississauga. Thank you again for writing.