The very friendly, amiable and service oriented staff make this place. In all other respects, it is your typical Residence Inn with their normal room appointments and size. Breakfast was good, but there are not enough tables to cope with the number of guests. They have a shuttle van, shared with the Courtyard Marriott that can transport you to local businesses in the area - very helpful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Make yourself at home at Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale where we have perfected the extended-stay experience! This PET FRIENDLY hotel combines all the comforts of home with our passion for making every guest feel welcome. Our suites offer separate living and sleeping areas, plenty of space for relaxing and a fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, pots & pans and utensils to prepare a home-cooked meal. All suites offer FREE WIRELESS Internet and big LCD HD TV. A fabulous way to start every day is with our complimentary hot buffet breakfast. Mon-Wed evening join us for light snacks. There is always something to do whether it's in our Indoor Pool, Whirlpool, Fitness Centre or outdoor Sport Court. Near many major companies, like Loblaws, GE, Microsoft, GSK & Wal-Mart Canada; the Toronto Premium Outlets, Hershey Centre and numerous dining options. Among the friendliest of Toronto area hotels, the Residence Inn Mississauga takes pride in anticipating and exceeding your expectations! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Marriott, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale Hotel Mississauga
- Residence Inn Mississauga
- Mississauga Residence Inn