“Outstanding”

Ranked #12 of 1,775 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$13 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: A casual and cozy atmosphere with personalized and polished service. For the past 9 years, we've been serving over 30 kinds of pasta and traditional veal, chicken and fish dishes made with the finest Italian ingredients. You can also enjoy our wine selection. Come in and experience an authentic taste of Italy!
Reviewed 6 August 2014 via mobile

I can only say that this is a place that I wish I could keep as a secret.

My first visit today was memorable and the food, ambiance and service were exceptional. The minestrone soup is a meal in itself and my favourite veal parmagan is spectacular. The facility is small and crowded like the little great restaurants of Italy - and the food is just as good. Do come to enjoy, but keep my secret.

One of my favourite Italian restaurants in Mississauga. I will return.

2  Thank David O

Reviewed 2 July 2014

I wrote a review of my dine in experience previously and I want to do a quick piece on my take out experience. Why? Because that's a great way to measure a restaurant in my opinion.
Happily, I can say that the take out aspect is just as delicious.
My fiancée and I ordered two of the following:

Farfalle al’Pollo Affumicato
Pasta with smoked chicken, mushrooms, sundried
tomato and bell peppers in a rosemary cream sauce

Sweet baby Jesus was this just as delicious as if we were eating there. Full of flavour, color and absolutely wonderful. Do I need a fancy plate to enjoy great food? Heck no!

The food came with 4 pieces of bread and a bit of parmesan cheese.

The best part? It was only $13 for the pasta dish! Seriously, that's incredible. I couldn't even finish it for dinner; I ended up with leftovers for lunch.

We started with a Caesar Salad (her) and a Greek Salad (me). Again, both delicious.

So there you have it. These guys do the dine in game well as well as the take out game.
Check em' out!

3  Thank Mississauga_Jay
Reviewed 12 June 2014

The restaurant is quite small.it is also noisy as there isn't much to absorb the noise.
However the service is excellent. The staff is very friendly and efficient. Even the chef comes around to chat with the customers.
The menu is quite large and includes many meat dishes, not just pizza and pasta.
The food is Italian style and delicious, well prepared nicely presented. I had butternut squash raviolis and the three other guests had meat and pasta dishes. Everything was well prepared, nicely seasoned.
I found the place on the Internet. We had friends visiting and staying in the area. I live in Toronto and don't often go to Mississauga. However if you live in the area, I highly recommend the place.

Reviewed 4 June 2014

This was our first visit to Andiamo Pasta Plus. The decor and ambiance is similar to a cozy European restaurant. The chef, Jim, introduced himself to us and asked how we enjoyed our meal. It was excellent - flavour, fresh veggies, and amazing tiramisu for dessert. We both had a veal entrée. It was a perfect dinner to celebrate our 47th wedding anniversary. We will definitely make a return visit and bring friends.

Thanks for the presentation and care that went into preparing the meals.

1  Thank Alessandra C
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Small and intimate Italian restaurant. Decor somewhat lacking. The food certainly made up for the decor. The pasta was definitely fresh and very tasty. Prices were very reasonable.

1  Thank RyleighOntario