“Good food, friendly staff”
Review of On a Bun

On a Bun
Ranked #233 of 1,672 Restaurants in Mississauga
Cuisines: Italian
Description: www.onabun.ca. The best Italian sandwich shop in the Greater Toronto Area!
Toronto, Canada
“Good food, friendly staff”
Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

I love coming here for a quick bite to eat on a busy day at work. The food is good and the women behind the counter are as friendly as could be. I recommend this place to my friends when they are in the area.

“Absolutely delicious!”
Reviewed 14 May 2014

You are assured to get amazing veal and chicken parm sandwiches here. I'm sure other items on the menu are delicious as well, but each time we come here, we can resist the sandwiches we've already tried and love. The small family atmosphere and warm friendly service just makes the experience better. Only thing we wish is that the hours would be longer. They are only open until 6 and 7 on weekdays. Once you try this little stop, you will be hooked!

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth the drive”
Reviewed 3 May 2014

No need for a long review - bottom line: the best eggplant parm sandwiches in Ontario. This is a small family-run joint serving up fast, fresh quality Italian sandwiches for a very reasonable price. The green olive mix is a fantastic side.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Veg-Matt
Mississauga, Canada
“Good amount of spicyness!”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I was hosting a movie night at my house and I had to find a meal that was relevant to the movie. Long story short meatball sandwiches were the solution.

This was my first time to On-A-Bun and I had a great experience. Service was delightful, fast and the food was delicious. I ordered a regular sized meatball sandwich with medium spice and I loved it. It was a little hotter than I expected but not too hot for me to handle.

The prices were reasonable and I plan on visiting again since my wife loves meatball sandwiches.

• Visited April 2014
Oakville, Canada
“Delicious!”
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Had tried few of their sandwiches and I'm impressed the way it makes and fresh! Can't wait to go back again!