Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$134
US$238
US$229
Sheraton.com
  • Restaurant
Best Western Plus Toronto Airport Hotel(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$114
US$106
Agoda.com
Hilton Garden Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$151
US$126
US$169
US$157
  • Bar/Lounge
Comfort Inn Toronto Airport(Mississauga)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$111
All reviewscourtyard marriottstandard courtyardroom faced the highwayhighway siderestaurants and shoppingquick bitebreakfast arealarge bathroomfree wifispent two nightsmississauga meadowvalestarbucks coffeepleasant stayking bedbusiness areabusiness tripexercise room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2012

This is the second time we have stayed here. Last year I didn't think it was too bad, but it seems to have gone down hill over the past year. The pool was disgusting, it looked like it hadn't been cleaned or maintained for some time. The rooms are not too bad but you have to be very careful as to what room you get. last time we were in the midddle facing the front, quiet, this time we were still facing the front but near the end, and wow can you hear the traffic all night long from the 401. The kids love the free computer usage in the lobby, that was fantastic, but I don't know if that will get us back again.

Room Tip: If you are going to stay here, make sure you get a room in the middle of the hotel facing the street, not the highway, and not on the ends of the hotel.
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

Rhjrjs,
Thank you for taking the time to share your comments on our hotel, I regret that you did not have a good experience with us and sincerely apologize for all of the above. All feedback is valuable to us so that we can perfect our guests’ experiences and again, I greatly appreciate you taking the time to share yours.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 22 April 2012

Stayed a week here on business in April 2012. If you're doing business with the big bank across the road - this is the best place to stay. You'll need a car if you need to do any shopping. There isn't much within walking distance of the hotel - other than the afore-mentioned bank. The location is not designed for pedestrians. All staff were helpful. There were a few sports teams staying at the hotel when I was there and front of house staff ensured I was in a room away from possible noise. The food in the dining room was pretty basic - could be better. I ordered in from the local pizza supplier - they deliver to your room (there is no room service from the hotel). The hotel shuttle is convenient for getting to the airport at end of stay. Rooms have only a coffee maker - no electric tea kettle. The huge Square One shopping mall is a $20 taxi ride away. You probably wouldn't stay here unless you're a business traveller. But I have no problem giving this hotel a four out of five rating. Special mention for the "cook-your-own-waffle" machine on the breakfast buffet. Took a picture of it. Really cute.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 27 June 2012

TheloniusAgain,
Thank you for your review and recommendation! We’re so glad you enjoy staying with us; we greatly appreciate your business and taking the time to share your comments.
Thanks for choosing our hotel for your business needs and we look forward to being of service the next time you are in the area!

Yours truly,

Reviewed 23 February 2012

Okay, we have stayed there 3 times now, just for convenient overnights. It is easy in and out, I like the new decor. And the idea that you can have a late night snack and actually, a pretty delicious breakfast. It's not included in the price (which I usually want aka Hampton Inn) but there is a large selection and it was impressively good. One drawback, the service was slow. we were there overnight on sat and were in a bit of a hurry Sunday morning, so the service was annoying. They did apologize, but it made us late for our appt. No big deal as it turned out, but next time, I would allow more time in the morning. Overall, very clean, very pleasant, would definitely go back next time we are in the area which will be in April. Oh, and staff were very nice and helpful.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank debdoestravel
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Thanks so very much Debdoestravel for writing a review and your continued loyalty! I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I will talk with my team in regards to your service. We look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area!

Thanks again,
Vali Glover

Reviewed 22 December 2011

The location is close to the highway and you can get around and find everything easily; even though traffic was at times a bit of a nightmare since the International Film Festival was taking place and a number of highways were closed for construction. This property was clean and in tip top shape. While the staff tried to be very helpful, they didn't seem to know much about attractions in neighboring cities. The room was basic and the amenities were the same. It had a small cafe with limited hours and a limited menu, so we didn't eat there. Would I stay again? Yes. It was convenient and the price was right. A hotel room is not where I like to spend all of my time for the weekend.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank classyk
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2012

Thank you Classyk for your review and for choosing our hotel. I will pass along your comments to the rest of our team. Hope to see you again when you are in the area!

Take care,

Reviewed 12 December 2011

The hotel was clean and well kept. The rooms are large and very comfortable. Free and fast internet connection. The staff were very friendly and helpful. I would stay there anythime I am in the area. It is located close to 401 and easy to get to. With all this it is inexpensive. :)

Room Tip: I think most rooms are great. We prefer not to be on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Randall425

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review about your experience at our hotel and for recommending us. I will pass along all of your comments to our team during our next weekly meeting. We look forward to seeing you again!

Best wishes,