“Wonderful stay!”

Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale
Ranked #23 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 14 August 2012

Stayed three nights in June while on a business trip. Beautiful hotel at an affordable rate! As previously mentionned, free WiFi, free parking and adjacent to the 401. The lobby is very modern, but warm and friendly, lovely place to sit and chat. Had a wonderful room with a balcony. Bonus: Starbucks right in the hotel!!

Room Tip: If you don't want to hear the 401 traffic, ask for a room at the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
5  Thank SylvieFrancois444
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2012

SylvieFrancois444,

Thank you for your grand review on TripAdvisor. We’re happy to have had you stay with us during your recent business trip and enjoy our relaxing, comfortable hotel. Please visit us again the next time your business leads you to Toronto.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

Stayed 1 night at this hotel during onsite business meetings. Staff was great and all requirements for the meeting and catering were taken care of.

Check-in was friendly and efficient.
Had a room with 1 king bed. Room was clean and in good shape.
Free wireless internet was fast. Free parking.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank RCDS_Family
ConcordHospitality, Manager at Courtyard Toronto Mississauga/Meadowvale, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2012

RCDS_Family,

It is nice to hear from you on TripAdvisor. Thank you for letting us know you had a great stay at our hotel and that your business meeting was successful. We also appreciate your kind comments about our friendly and efficient staff. We invite you to come and stay with us again.

Reviewed 14 July 2012

My girlfriend and I decided to meet for a girls night, and stay overnight so neither of us would have to drive home late. She lives in Scarborough, and I live in Stoney Creek, so we decided to meet half way. She booked the hotel on PRICELINE, and did the bidding thing. With taxes in, our room came to $73.00.

First off, the hotel lobby is beautiful. We may have paid bottom dollar, but we got top service and accomodation. The counters were granite. There is a nice area for eating if you would like to have breakfast, or cocktails before you go out. Very clean. Very helpful at the concierge desk. I was really impressed with their knowledge of the area, and the kindness that the desk clerks demonstrated.

The room was immaculate. They are fairly new. Very modern-chic. Unfortunately, they only had a king bed available, but we had a pull-out couch in our room, so one of us could have slept on that.

In the morning, we went to the lobby where they have free coffee, or you can purchase Starbucks at the Marketplace. Which we did, only because we never knew until after we finished our starbucks that there was complimentary coffee. I wish they had have mentioned it to us. It was hidden behind a wall. But next time we will know this.

We did go down for a swim. The pool is fairly small. So you get two couples in and it's crowded. We were swimming and a family of around 10 came in, and we vacated. Honestly, that was my only criticism of the hotel.

This hotel, although it is located in an industrial area....is close to a ton of great restaurants. We ended up eating at a great one. "EDDIES WOK & ROLL"...Hakka food. If you want spicy, tasty chinese food...OMG...check it out. It's on Millcreek & Erin Mills Parkway in the plaza with the McDonalds. It's a hopping place, so be prepared to wait, but well worth the wait. And portions are huge.

The other criticism about this hotel...they charged $1.00 for a local call. I've never had to pay for a local call before. But I needed to use the room phone as my phone didn't have service in the room. So I had to pay. I thought that was nickel and diming.

All in all, I would give this hotel a thumbs up for sure. I would stay here again. In fact, we are planning our girls night already for next year. We will be back.

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows. I found pillows a tad low.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank dcostam
Reviewed 14 July 2012

We had two nights stay here, very clean,staff helpful, very quite at night. not a lot of places to eat out side hotel, just a lot of fast food places.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Roger H
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Good rooms, good lobby, good location (if a litte diffcult to find - especially behind the Residence Inn which confused someone I was trying to meet at the hotel lobby), adequate indoor swimming pool (but no change room or showers there, just washrooms), good staff. A good place to stary if you have business or family in the area ... or as a 1 night stay before heading for the big smoke (T.O. that is).

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Holy_Innocent

Holy_Innocent,
Thank you for the review and recommendation. I appreciate you taking the time to share your comments. I hope you choose our hotel when travelling to the area again in the future!

Reviewed 12 June 2012

I stayed here on my way to Niagara. Room was spacious and clean, bathroom were very good. The lobby is very well-done and looks friendly and inviting.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Nanz_D

Nanz_D,
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to write a review; I hope to see you again in the future!
Yours truly,

Reviewed 10 June 2012

Last time I wrote that I was a "little' disappointed with the breakfast scheduling. WELL, no sooner had I written that, then I received a reply from the manager, with apologies, etc. We returned in April and as soon as I checked in, the staff was ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, wanting to know when i would like breakfast, what I would like, etc. I have to say that I was almost embarassed with the attention I received. This is not your average "airport' hotel. They really do care and want to make yu happy. I love it! Thank you very much for the great service!

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank debdoestravel

Debdoestravel,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your return visit to our hotel. All feedback is important to us and I’m glad we got to show you the level of service we pride ourselves on. I hope you choose our hotel if you are back in the area again in the future. Thanks again!