I picked it up as it was supposed to be a great place, found it overpriced for what it is. room i had was the same as something you would find in a 2 star or less hotel. If your not planning on staying in your room much its probably okay, but i would never spend the money again, may as well have gone to a HOJO's. plus, i know this is a petty complaint, but it was the only place i've ever been that screwed up TV, had a weird system to change channels, made it very awkward to use. not to mention it is an airport hotel, so you get to hear them all night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Monte Carlo Inns – Toronto West Suites™ is proud to be one of the most conveniently located hotels in Mississauga, Ontario. Our hotel combines comfortable hotel accommodations with proximity to the heart of the commercial and financial district of Toronto West/Mississauga, minutes from downtown Toronto and just a stone’s throw from major local attractions like the Pearson International Airport, Sherway Gardens Shopping Centre and a wealth of restaurants, pubs and theatres. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Monte Carlo Inn Toronto West Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monte Carlo Inn Mississauga / Toronto West Hotel Mississauga
- Monte Carlo Hotel Mississauga