“Best for price available”

Monte Carlo Inn Toronto West Suites
Ranked #46 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 10 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed one night for business. Great service at counter. Rather ordinary hotel with a simple continental breakfast included. Business service included beside front desk. Room has a microwave and fridge. Lots of guests are there for a descent night sleep with business in area. I would recommend this hotel . Lots of restaurants in area

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank Tracey N

Reviewed 2 December 2013

The place was very comfortable, rooms clean and staff friendly. The buffet breakfast was very good. The room had microwave and a small fridge; very useful items. Coffee supply in the room was limited (two cups coffee max!). Easy to get to and the room was quiet, in spite of being near the airport.
I had booked a room with single bed through expedia, but later called the hotel and asked if I could have two beds instead and I was advised I would have to pay extra for the two bed room (which was not the case on the original booking site). In the end, I did not use the extra bed, but ended up paying the extra charges, even though I had advised at check in that I only needed one bed. That was a disappointment, but otherwise a good stay.

Room Tip: I was on floor 5 and that was very comfortable and away from noise; the ground floor rooms could be...
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rama N
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Nice place for a short visit. The staff was friendly and rooms were clean. Rooms have a microwave and fridge, which makes it convenient if you need them. The walls are thin so if you are a light sleeper, you may need ear plugs. You can hear people talking through the walls and in the hallway sometimes. Breakfast was good with an assortment of freshly cut fruit, oatmeal, orange juice, and toast/bagels. The cleaning staff seems to start early in the morning so just be aware! In terms of location, it is a short drive to the highway and there are food options available nearby.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank 4GTravels
Reviewed 30 November 2013

Good service,comfortable bed and very good continental breakfast.
Staff is well trained and ready to help.
I recommend this property to Toronto visitors!
Airport shuttles service may be improved with less wait time!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Chetan G
Reviewed 4 October 2013

Stayed at this hotel as it was close to where I was working the next day. Initial shock over how small it was in the lobby and breakfast area. Front desk staff were nice. Get to my room and it's ok. Everything worked, but it wasn't a great layout. The tv was hung hung on the wall and couldn't be adjusted, so I couldn't work at the desk and watch tv at the same time. Great wireless, fast speed (could stream video). Bed was hard. Breakfast wasn't much, coffee, oj, toast, cereal, muffins. The area is so tiny that only one person at a time can really get breakfast. Wasn't a problem when I was there. Not sure if I would stay again.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Recommended by the wedding couple because of the close proximity to the Church and Banquet facilities, we were a little apprehensive when we read it had a 2-star rating; but, we were quite surprised to find out we had had nothing to worry about after all!
We couldn't have asked for a cleaner and more comfortable room, and a friendlier staff. Tony and Roger at the desk, and Charlotte in housekeeping made our stay even more enjoyable, because of their warm and welcoming personalities.
We think that the hotel was rated a 2-star because of the small eat-in area for the morning breakfast, and because it didn't and couldn't, offer the amenities that the larger hotels could. Nonetheless, this Inn provided all we needed, and we weren't in the least bit disappointed. And, the price was right!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 September 2013

I had booked a two night stay in a king bed room with access to the patio- this access was supposed to be guaranteed in the rate. I arrive and I am told the king bed with access to the patio is only available the second night and for the first night if I want a patio I would have to stay in a downgraded double bed room and switch to the king in the morning.
I paid extra for the king bed room and instead was
Downgraded which was horrible customer service but I decided to deal with it anyway.
The room I was in I found 5
BUGS. It smelled- it was literally a cubby hole and it was
Totally gross. Very poorly maintained the sheets had stains it was just really bad. The management would not give me a refund for that night- even though I arrived super late and by that time couldn't leave .... And I didn't even bother staying the second night after the bugs.. Which yes that night was refunded but after the horrible experience of the first night that should have been refunded too! Puts a bad name
To two star properties. Just stay at days inn instead.

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Canbaby
Also consider these accommodations in or near Mississauga
Comfort Inn Mississauga
Stay Inn
#57 of 137 in Toronto
Admiral Inn & Suites
#8 of 60 in Mississauga

Been to Monte Carlo Inn Toronto West Suites? Share your experiences!