“Not so great”

Ranked #43 of 1,661 Restaurants in Mississauga
Price range: US$4 - US$29
Cuisines: Fusion
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Bistro Narra is where true quality is not merely defined by delicious taste and superb service... You should also feel at home.
Mississauga, Canada
“Not so great”
Reviewed 7 March 2013

We went for a dinner. My wife ordered a soup of the day and a chicken crepe, and I had a french onion soup and a halibut. The french onion is good but not excellent, while my wife soup of the day was spicy and salty. The chicken crepe was very salty and not tasty at all. My wife was unable to finish it. The halibut was not fresh and was overcooked (taste like cooked with a microwave oven!) I love seafood and usually I finish my dish. This time is exception, I only finished half!! The side dish is better than the halibut!! A disappointing experience.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ed_Mississauga

Toronto
“Good Food and Great Service”
Reviewed 23 February 2013

Food here is pretty good, nice hearty food but don't expect any flavour explosions, food is basic and simple. The desserts on the other hand are to die for, rich decadent flavors and amazing portions. Value is good, portions are large and the service is amazing. The chef is always there greeting you with a big smile on his face. Enjoy going here.

• Visited November 2012
Ontario
“enjoyable evening”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

We were staying in the area for a few days and checked this restaurant out --thanks to tripadvisor. The food and service are excellent --every course was very well done. We tend to often be disappointed with restaurant food, being "foodies" who love to cook at home.
It also has a BYOB policy which helps with the overall cost of dinner considerably -- since we like very good wines, dining out can get expensive. Highly recommend the Bistro Narra

• Visited January 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Great Neighborhood Bistro !”
Reviewed 4 February 2013

Went for lunch last Friday.. it was a prix fixe menu for $25 which they were offering for the month of January. Was pleasantly surprised, the food presentation and taste was excellent. Also the portion size was ample and the service was very good. I will definitely be going back. They are now offering a prix fixe menu on weekends for $32 with more choices.

• Visited February 2013
“Didn't expect such great food in a strip mall.”
Reviewed 3 February 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised to find a great gem right in my own area. The food was beautifully presented and the prices were very reasonable. I ate brunch twice in as many days and definitely think this is my new go to breakfast place on the weekends.