“safe, comfortable, clean, affordable!”
Review of Bombay Suites

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Mississauga
Bombay Suites
Mississauga, Canada
“safe, comfortable, clean, affordable!”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

The condo was very very clean and I am very particular. For the price it was much less expensive than a hotel with all the comforts of home. I didn't need to buy anything extra except for food and Vijay and Monika were both very helpful and easily available. I will definitely stay again. We even entertained guests which was great...can't do that comfortably in a hotel room.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Barrie, Canada
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I stayed at the Ovation from November 26- December 5, 2013 via Bombay Suites 310 Burnanthorpe Road Mississauga Ontario. Monika the Sales Manager was very professional and accommodating. I needed an early check in the day of arrival and that was easily arranged. When I arrived she met me showed me all of the amenities of the building, as well as the unit itself and gave me all of the necessary keys for the underground parking and building entry. The unit was impeccably clean with newer furniture, and the tv was HD with lots of channels if that is your thing. There was a dishwasher, washer, dryer with enough soap etc.. to get you by for a few days. The bathrooms were very clean beautiful stand up shower in the two bedroom unit as well as tub in the second bathroom. I was there to stay and study to write a series of exams. I asked for two things specifically a quiet unit and a comfortable bed. I was pleasantly surprised to have both heard little or no noise the whole time I was there, and the bed was beyond comfortable. In addition the unit had a beautiful view of city hall, and the skating area surrounding it, at night it was lit up with Christmas lights. Would highly recommend for business travellers or family. Grant M

Room Tip: Suite 703 had a nice view of city hall and skating area.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
Muscat, Oman
Reviewed 20 August 2013

It was indeed a good decision to choose Bombay Suites.The guys are absolutely professional, check-in and check-out was very professional too yet freindly and smooth. Our stay in the suite by far was quite comfortable and the place was amazing for the price we paid. We certaily had a wonderful time in the suite and we look forward to staying with Bombay Suites again.
We would certainly recommend this place for all of those people who are searching for a decent and a modern short or long term accomodation in Mississauga.
Oh yes!!! one more thing the grogery store across the road was really an advantage as we could buy almost anything we wanted 24hours.
Nazrul Wani (Oman)