“A Place for whole family....”

Putting Edge Mississauga
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Our Company Organize a Kids Christmas Party.my whole family was invited.I love the blacklight decoration and mazelike layout make this attraction really enjoyable for kids, while the older folks will enjoy the putting challenges and the teenagers have a huge arcade to explore. There aren't many places to go that are such fun for young and old alike. Nice place to have a kids birthday party, too.Like this place, was fun for us and the kids but I did feel rushed through the course. There is always somebody waiting behind you. Seems like they want to get everybody in as quickly as possible but the kids loved it and I would return again......

6  Thank deep946

Reviewed 30 December 2013

Putting Edge is a glow-in-the dark miniature golf course and an attraction for a variety of ages! The course is a lot of fun and the artwork and decor add to the vibe. Along with your glow-in-the dark golf ball, you're given a glow-in-the dark bracelet. If you really want to be glowing make sure to dress in mostly white! The course is fun, at times challenging but you're guaranteed to have a good time! Just keep in mind that during peak hours (Friday nights & weekends) it does get crowded so plan your visit as you will feel rushed with all the people behind you. The location is perfect, it's right next to a bunch of restaurants and the movie theatre so you can incorporate a bunch of activities in one place. The prices are reasonable, and occasionally they give good deals! When we went yesterday, we payed an extra $2 to go again and again which is a good bargain! Overall it's a fun place for families with children, teens and even adults. Although it's not very big, it's a great way to have some family fun!

5  Thank Lora Y
Reviewed 11 November 2013

Very nice place to hangout with friends, one game is enough every time I have visited with friends. It is glow in the dark which creates a nice atmosphere, and since its not loud in there, one can talk to friends as well.

4  Thank Elena M
Reviewed 5 November 2013

Also, staff had "missed" my reservation but that wasn't a big deal as they got us in anyways. Nice place, fun for kids, would return again.

Reviewed 25 July 2013

I took my 2 boys here as there was no where else to go in the area, it is an industrial area and we were staying at a hotel down the road with no vehicle for the day, we arrived at 10am when they were suppose to be open and they opened late, we spent over $20 for the 2 boys to play golf which was OK, we put $10 in the token machine which was empty, we did get the tokens we paid for from the guy at the counter who spoke no more than 1 word when asked a question. When my boys took the 89 tickets they won to the counter to get a prize, there was nothing but junk for them to choose from, I asked the guy if they could each get a water gun they wanted that was possibly worth 50 cents and a store and he refused, we left with nothing except over $30 less than I had and a bad taste in my mouth for this place, I would never, ever go back!

1  Thank Tammy C