“first time visit”

Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport
Ranked #4 of 60 Hotels in Mississauga
Reviewed 8 July 2013

had a excellent stay here .when we needed anything the staff was right on it ,when they said they would be there in a couple of minutes they showed up in a couple of minutes. would definitely go back again.If anyone had issues with this place i'm sorry but it must of been you that had issues...... great job hampton inn and suites toronto airport

Room Tip: room 715 king size bed
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bryan R
WarrenBowles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Bryan R,

Thank you so much for your great comments!

I am very happy to hear your stay with us was an excellent one.

Service is the most important thing, there are a lot of hotels selling the same thing in our area, it is the people we have that make the difference.

Thank you again for your great post, and we look forward to having you back at the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I have never posted a poor result on Trip Advisor before, and I thought long and hard before doing so. Don't get me wrong. Clean hotel, well placed for the airport, friendly staff (except one) and a good breakfast. However, I have to say that at the end of an 8 hour flight, having battled through customs, arriving early evening all you want is a drink and something quick to eat, and this hotel does not have either a bar or restaurant. If you have a car then fine as plenty of restaurants are a quick drive away, but on foot it's a good half hours walk and on my trip it was touching 30 degrees and thundery. What annoyed me most was when I asked the man at the front desk about a place to eat, he looked firstly a little annoyed that I interrupted him texting on his phone, thrust me the list of restaurants, said they were a bit far to walk, and carried on. Only later did I find in the back of the hotel information folder, that there were a number of take outs that would deliver to your room, by which time it was too late. Therefore, my "poor" rating is based on my opinion that this is not a "hotel" and more of a "bed and breakfast", and to be fair to them, if you approach it with this in mind it's still a pretty good place to stay.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Turbinetraveller

Turbinetraveller,

Thank you for the comments, they were fair and we appreciate all feedback, good and bad.

We wish all our guests to have a great stay with us, we do not have a restaurant on site, but we do serve a light dinner Mon –Thu from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm and a full buffet breakfast from 6:00 am to 10:00 am every day included with your room.

Yes as mentioned, we always have some food delivery options available, and they will deliver right to your room.

Thank you again for posting your comments, and we look forward to having you back at the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport.

Reviewed 5 July 2013

This is the nicest hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was beautiful, the staff were friendly and hardworking. The facilities were outstanding: the exercise room had up-to-date exercise equipment with televisions and headphones. They were tidy and offered fresh water. The pool was very attractive and enjoyable to swim in. There was always a fresh supply of towls available. I had great access to any major location in Toronto from the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Marian H

Marian H,

Thank you so much for the great comments!

To hear a guest say it is the nicest hotel they have ever stayed in means a lot to us. That is the best comment we could ever get.

I am so happy to hear you took advantage of the pool and exercise room, with so many guests coming and going, I am always surprised to see so few people using the facilities.

Thank you again for the great review, and we look forward to having you back at the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport.

Reviewed 4 July 2013

I stayed here with my daughter before she flew out of Pearson Airport for a trip. The free shuttle was wonderful. When I was done with my goodbyes at the airport, I just called a number the front desk had given me and the shuttle was there in less than 5 mintues to pick me up. The room was clean and spacious. Just across from the lobby was a beautiful dining room. There is coffee and tea available all day. In the morning there was a nice breakfast with lots of choices. Scrambled eggs, sausages, waffles, fruit, yogurt, etc. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel if you are planning on flying out of Pearson.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank sunshinesX3

SunshinesX3,

Thank You!

It may have been only a quick stay, but it looks like we were able to make a lasting impression with you.

Many of our guests are pleasantly surprised about the extensive free breakfast we offer.

Reviewed 3 July 2013

I stay at this hotel regularly and I'm never disappointed. The staff are friendly and efficient at their jobs. The rooms and common areas are always clean, as are the gym and pool.
The breakfast has a great selection of fresh food.
It is very convenient to the airport, with a free shuttle bus. However, if you are arriving late, and you don't have a car, there are not many restaurants in the immediate area.

Room Tip: This is a quiet hotel, I stay here a lot and I've never had a bad room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business

NIP777,

Welcome Back and Thank You!

It is always wonderful to hear from our regulars, and I am very happy to see we never disappoint.

Not many hotels offer the Apples and oranges in the lobby for free; most will charge you per item, just another great reason to stay with us.

Thank you again for the great review, and we look forward to having you back at the Hampton Inn and Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, your home away from home.

Reviewed 1 July 2013

We visited Toronto and stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites near the airport again. Everything about this hotel makes it worth coming back....from the upgrades, the fitness center, the staff, the breakfast...a 100% all the way!

We decided to use the public transport system to get into downtown this time. It saved us gas money and parking (which is very expensive) and a lot of time sitting in highway traffic. We purchased our pass at the Square One Bus Drop off in Mississauga (about a 12-15 min drive from the hotel). The buses run on schedule and everything is posted to easily follow. They only accept cash or debit however, no credit cards.

You take the bus to the Islington Subway Drop off, which then takes you where you want to go in Toronto. Navigating the subway was easy and they were clean & felt safe.

We purchased the Toronto weekend pass which allowed 2 adults to travel unlimited Saturday and Sunday (there are other configurations for the pass available if needed) from Mississauga to Toronto for $10.75. Then we purchased the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) pass for the rest of our stay (good from Monday to Sunday) and you can use the Streetcars, MiWay buses and the subway. Excellent deal for $55.00.

We also saw the Giant Pandas that are at the zoo....worth seeing! They are there from 2013 to 2018.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
WarrenBowles, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton Toronto Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2013

DH_Traveler01,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your great information.

So many people do not know about the great savings by staying at the Airport, instead of downtown. Being only 20 minutes by car, makes it an easy drive.

Your wonderful details on using the public transit will be of great use for others who read your posting.

I have not seen the Pandas as of yet, but it is still early in the summer.

Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to having you stay with us again here at the Hampton Inn and Suites Toronto Airport.

Reviewed 27 June 2013

Professional and courteous staff. They represent the Hilton Family of Hotels. My luggage was lost for a night, and the staff made sure I had everything I needed for the night. They even gave me a t-shirt to sleep in. I would stay here again and again and again.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Karen S,

Thank you for such a wonderful posting.

Traveling these days can be a challenge, and when your luggage does not make it with you, is not fun at all.

I am so happy that we were able to provide all you needed and our staff did a great job of ensuring a great stay.